"You're so cute and adorable!"...what does this mean?

I've been talking to this guy for a little while now, and every single time we speak he'll always say I'm so cute or I'm so adorable. I don't really know what to think of this because I usually associated cute and adorable things with bunnies or puppies. He's called me other stuff, but its like he always makes a point to call me one of those. I kinda like him, so I was just wondering if he only thinks of me in a "puppy dog cute" way.

The last guy I talked too would ALWAYS call me cutie as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello cutie, Lol. To answer your question, I would have to ask you. Do you consider yourself cute? Are you small in size, petite? If so, a lot of times a man would see you as cute or adorable. Men don't consider bunnies and puppies adorable. I'm not sire if too many men use that term for bunnies or puppies. So to help you out, remember filter your mind when it comes to what YOU may perceive from a word. To be honest, for me, if I consider you CUTE, or, ADORABLE, I would have to admit, I'm probably digging you. And depending on your age and build, I may find someone adorable. Also your mannerism and voice would play a part in my choice of word also.

So take it from me, depending on the age difference, he probably likes you. If he's older, then that may not be the case. If he's much taller than you, then that could be another thing to factor in. Best thing to do is just ask him what is it he thinks of you. Guessing games are a headache, and if you really are cute and adorable, taking yourself through MENTAL STRESS, may tarnish the cutie in you... Hope this helps...Always love YOU first, be safe, one luv...

• Lol...I always considered myself "alright" never adorable. I mean I'm considerably tall (5'9) and I guess my body type is slim/curvy (no where near petite lol) I think he's bout 6'3-6'4. And he is about three years older than me. He calls me nerd too lol. But yeah I'll just ask him...

What Guys Said 2

• they all mean the same thing, stop worrying about it, he likes you

• You're a cute lil' puppy dog who he wants to give his bone to. Ignore the desperate douchebag.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is always points that out it usually means that he is into you. That's his way of telling you that he likes you.