Guys, do you own anything pink or peach in your wardrobe?

Guys ,do you own anything in your wardrobe that is of said colors ? If so ,what is it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 2 tailored pink dress shirts, which I wear during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and at other times as well.

What Guys Said 18

• Peach, no.

Pink, yeah, a few shirts a sweater ... hmm. Oh and a tie and pocket square.

Nothing else comes to mind.

Pink shirts are actually a staple and the #3 standard color for a men's dress shirt, behind white and light blue.

Its part of 'pink looks good with blue, grey and brown' fad which has been rolling for a couple centuries now.

• It used to be just dress shirts. Now it's t-shirts, sweaters, hats, etc.

• Well, pastel sweaters for men have a pretty long history. Maybe on their own, maybe under a jacket. They are often occupying the same 'location' as a dress shirt. If most of your pants, coats etc. are blues, greys, browns then pink on a sweater works similarly to pink on a shirt.

I own a pink t-shirt, I don't wear it much tbh. Though partly the one I have I'm just not that happy with how it sits on my skin tone. I bought a few colored t's last year and none of them 'work' that well imho.

• No. I hate the entire "I'm so straight I can wear a gay color and still be straight" fad.

• I'm not a huge fan of the "pink is a gay color" fad.

• Well, last I checked, a color is incapable of sexual activity, and therefore can not have a sexual orientation in any way, shape or form. So pink is factually incapable of being a gay color.

• Pink has always been a feminine color. Liking feminine colors as a man doesn't make one straight.

• Nope, that's be grounds for divorce according to my wife.

• Pink - one shirt

Peach - 1

• I once used a dark pink shirt my dad owns for a presentation cause I didn't have any clean shirts.

• Heck yea, I have a couple of polo's and a couple of PFG fishing shirts that are really nice that I fish in. one of the polo's is like baby blue and the other is pink, and then one of the fishing shirts I have is peach and the other is pink (I also have a turquoise one) . They are my favorite ones, what is the deal with dudes wearing pastel colors or pink? they are just colors not a reflection of somebodys sexuality. I mean I'm doing something manly (fishing) in a pink shirt what's the big deal?

• I have a purplish pink checkered dress shirt. I also have a pair of vibrant pink socks which I totally love.

• No I personally don't own pink any thing it look feminine no matter how straight you are. Also I don't think it looks good on certain skin tones.

• i might have some socks that have some peach in them, but other than that no

• I have a pink (salmon tie). And a pink polo... I love the tie. The polo not so much.

• 2 pink t shirts and one pink button up.

• One pink polo that I haven't worn since 2006.

• Only my Supergirl tank top. HA!

• no I dont

• No

• no not anymore.

• Yeah I got a pink shirt but that's it.

• Pink thong.

What Girls Said 5

• Takes a real man to wear pink. Just sayin'.

Security is sexy.

• My brother still lives at home while going to school and I'm pretty sure he has zerp plus my mom still buys and picks his clothes-he's too lazy or doesn't care/mind

• I've never seen any of my guys friends in pink, my brothers also own no pink.

• i don't think guys would wear colorful clothes

• I do. Certain colors can cause a positive emotional affect. Google it.

• ok. this is just my thought. If you wear colorful clothes good for you.

• Scarf