Guys and Girls, How often do you get a haircut?

I tend to go through phases of letting my hair grow, then having it short and letting it grow again so for me its usually once every 2 months

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, really rare, less than 5 times a year.

If I see it's getting to be a mess I do it myself, so a professional has only trimmed my ends twice.

Now if you're talking about cutting it short, more than an inch or two, I've done that twice.

Once it was to my my jaw and the other time, less than a year ago =-O I cut it in the image of this :)

link

Now it's past my shoulder again :/ so much for a lasting cut huh

Have you ever grown your hair super long?

What Girls Said 7

• Two or three times a year. Now that I have bangs though, I have to get them trimmed every couple of months.

• Every month I'll trim the ends, but actually cutting it I haven't done that in years.

• I usually get a trim every 2 to 3 Weeks but since.im trying to let the front grow, I will wait a bit more. Well I'll probably cut the back. Not the front.

• Nowhere near often enough.

Probably every 3 or 4 months.

• An offical haircut maybe once a year or twice but just trims id say every 2 months

• Maybe every couple months.

• Funny I was just thinking today how it's been a long time since I've gotten mine cut...It's pretty long (mid-back) and I haven't gotten it cut in a good 6 months at least. I've been so busy that I haven't really thought about it. I suppose it's different for girls, but a trim is supposed to keep it healthy, I hear lol

What Guys Said 6

• I got a haircut in July or something like that, and it was my first haircut in at least two years.

• Whenever I feel like it. I shave my own head, so if it looks like it needs to be cleaned up I do it real quick. Takes me less then 5 minutes in the bathroom mirror. =)

• Once a month

• Every two weeks.

• Once every month or so?

• once every 2 or 3 months and it NEVER looks as good as yours. I of course turned gay because of you last haircut and since then my potato famine has spread :(:(:(:(