Why are there clothes to make women look sexier but none for men?

Excuse me for the stupid question, but why are there more clothes for women that allow them to looks sexier, i.e. short skirts, heels, belly top etc but there are no clothes for men to allow them to look sexier. There is also a wide variety of clothing for women but for men we don't really have a wide range of styles.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Um because what makes the other gender sexier to the opposite gender isn't the same.

Women have tight clothes to show curves because that's what men are attracted to ( hip to waist ratio ) low cut tops to show cleavage, and shirts to show off legs and butt because both spark mating interest in men.

Do you know how weird it would look and feminine if a guy wore a mini skirt and tube top lol?

Not attractive because it isn't very masculine to the female gender.

Male clothing tends to focus on making the man appear broader or bigger; tuxedo's spike the male's shoulders to illuminate a bigger build, men who work out tend to sport tight cut shirts that show off his pecs, arms - also making him look bigger.

Male clothes tend to me a bit baggier because the hanging gives an illusion of bigness - and men need more room in the pants for their junk, which is also appealing in it's own way ;3

So yea, women are just on a pedastool for being sex objects so that's why sex and sensuality revolve more around women.

But men are the sexiest creatures on this planet even though they aren't the iconic for sensuality - and that's only because what appeals to me as a woman as sexy on a man and his clothing, is the same feeling when you look at a woman and find her sexy in whatever clothing.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Men aren't as into fashion and usually don't worry about how they look.like if he does its not considered'normal' and let's face it if there's more options for guys they couldn't afford it since their clothes are more expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • SUITS!

0|0
    0|0
    • Two piece suit or three piece suit? Tie or no tie?

How about a sport with a turtleneck?

• Just because a guys clothing doesn't show lots of skin or is skintight, there are plenty of clothes that are sexy. Tuxedos and leather jackets? hotttt.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Whatchu talkin' 'bout, WIllis?

link

1|0
    0|0
  • A well cut suit makes almost every man look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we can just take our shirts off. No need for clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because clothes aren't important to men. Our bodies weren't meant to be "fashionable"

0|1
    0|0