My hair is falling out more than usual..

So recently I've noticed I've been losing a few more strands of hair than I used to normally. Not a big deal, just maybe 50 strands more. I don't know why though.. I think it might have to do with the fact that I straighten my hair a lot due to that I have fairly curly hair Any thoughts and tips on how to keep my attached to my head? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go nuts on Hairspray and straightners. Sisters hair started to thin out after she used the spray for a while, now she's stopped. Just treat it gently and don't over work it. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Do you have increased anxiety, weight loss headaches? If it continues check your thyroid.

• Do you die your hair? That could be the problem.

What Girls Said 2

• We lose between 100-200 strands of hair a day. Try some tea tree oil or thickening conditioner and chill on the flat iron and blow dryer

• If your doing some sort of crash dieting, you'll lose a lot of hair then you usually would.