Girls how do you make your face look so tight and soft and all refreshing looking?

What do you do and how do you keep it young looking and smooth and soft. Also like when you smile there is no like creases. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• well a lot of girls exfoliate,use moisturizer,toner and makeup-but it's also just part of being a girl. it's the estrogen that makes our skin softer (usually) than male skin,so don't expect to have ''girl skin'' after a couple spa treatments,odds are,your skin will never be AS smooth.

What Girls Said 7

• Drink lots of water.find your recommended water intake and try to drink more

a quality facial moisturizer

Wash twice daily

Vitamins and antioxidants

Good genes

• Don't sleep on your stomach or just sleep on your back so your face won't have any creases from the pillow

• My face just is. I do nothing to it.

• I exfoliate to get remove dry skin and wash/moisturize my face religiously.

• what and how do you exfoliate. thanks

• First you need facial scrub that has micro-beads in it, or you can make one yourself, you can find them online. Then you just rub it (not too hard) on your face. You should do it max once a week.

• Sunscreen, moisturiser, facial cleanser, exfoliator, serum, drinking water, eating good food.

No smoking.

• Girls usually have a whole skincare routine. We cleanse our face, then use toner, then mostuirize. We also exfoliate a couple times a week. You can usually buy an exfoliating scrub at the drugstore.

• semen

• LOL, funny, but true. Semen actually is a great thing for the skin. So many women don't understand this

• For real? Like you sure cz ill try it hahaha

• if studies show that sperm was the magical youth fountain women would be more willing to take facials. someone should make up that study and then see how the levels of facials rise lol

What Guys Said 1

• girls just have smoother skin and makeup helps a lot too. mostly make up I think. some girls look completely different without makeup