What do girls look for in guys?

Do girls only look for a guy with washboard abs, and big arms, Or do girls like guys based off their personality and how confident they are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Relationships need physical attraction just as much as they need personalities to be compatible. What matters most is personality though, because weirdly enough, that could make an average guy more attractive or a hot guy repulsive.

• Lmao wow. that's exactly how I feel. to me looks is a bonus. but you gotta be for real. I mean what gets you to start talking to the person when you first meet them? there looks. because you don't know how their personality is. but yeah. I agree with how an average person can look more attractive with a good personality and a hot or w.e you want to call the person, can put out as ugly or w.e if their personality sucks

What Girls Said 7

• For me, I like guys who can make me laugh and smile, and who always make me feel good, like I'm one in a million. Also, I love smart guys. Athletic is always nice, too. Confidence is good, but when it turns to cockiness, it's a major turnoff. I like when a guy is sweet to me and makes an effort to talk to me, and maybe hang out. The confidence to ask a girl to hang out is awesome.

• both. There has to be physical attraction and we need to like a guys personality. If a guy is super confident and has a great personality and is only average looking, girls will still fall for him because his personality will make him more attractive.

• Thats how I am when it comes to girls too...

• well it depends on the girl..me I don't care how buff they are I like guys who I can trust a be myself around him ...but that's just me

• hmm.. I would have to say humour and confidence..adds to the personality and also means that looks are less important

• It is nice if a guy has nice abs and body

but if the person has good personaility

and you get along the person becomes more attractive to you.

so you like the person for the personality

• Uhm if you are asking if I like a girl for personality then yes, looks to me is kinda like a bonus, and that is how I'm taking it when you said "it is nice if a guy has nice abs and body" like its a bonus, but not a necessity..... and I do have nice body, but I wear hoodies a lot so a girl doesn't like me just for my looks, if that makes sense

• I know. but at my school most girls once they know you have a nice body, they try to "get" with you. and I don't want a girl whos going to get with me just because of my body.

• Some girls are like that but if you find the right girl it could be different. and it would depend on the type of girl you like aswell

• Honestly, I'm almost entirely attracted by personalities. Not bodys. Personal appearnace is often part of that though. ow much the shave, how they dress, that's all a pert of personality.

• Personality and how Confident they are.

What Guys Said 0