Do you thnk women look hottest and most beautiful in their 30's?

i read it in a magazine that the woman are most beautiful at 31 and the real beauty of woman is between 30 and 35 is it true do you agree ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depend on the woman. Some girls are really hot in their 20s and then crash in their 30s looks wise. I've seen it with a number of girls that loved nightlife and partying. They really were gorgeous and started to go way down hill in their late 20s. I've seen other women in their 30s that were gorgeous. They tend to be the ones living a less hectic life. They kept normal hours, took care of themselves, and worked hard. They were more of the cute girls rather then the hot girls when they were younger. By the time they got to their 30's they had really matured as women, found their self confidence, and bloomed. =P

• y everybody calls thirtys older thirtys are also younger very younger don't you thnk

• I really hope so. I am pushing 24 and people still think I am 15-18.

• =P