• Ask
  • myTake

Do you thnk women look hottest and most beautiful in their 30's?

i read it in a magazine that the woman are most beautiful at 31 and the real beauty of woman is between 30 and 35 is it true do you agree ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really depend on the woman. Some girls are really hot in their 20s and then crash in their 30s looks wise. I've seen it with a number of girls that loved nightlife and partying. They really were gorgeous and started to go way down hill in their late 20s. I've seen other women in their 30s that were gorgeous. They tend to be the ones living a less hectic life. They kept normal hours, took care of themselves, and worked hard. They were more of the cute girls rather then the hot girls when they were younger. By the time they got to their 30's they had really matured as women, found their self confidence, and bloomed. =P

• y everybody calls thirtys older thirtys are also younger very younger don't you thnk

• Show Older
    • I really hope so. I am pushing 24 and people still think I am 15-18.

• =P

What Girls Said 10

• More in their 20s

• Hmmm sure, but it's not majority of women. Women look most beautiful between18-late 20's.

• 28d

yes i have always said this. never thought i would find someone else who thought the same... women are more stable , confident , mature, educate and physically hotter.. i have always said i can't wait to be 30.. lol I'm 19 haha ill just be patient :P

• probably because that's when they are most confident about themselves and have more or less settled into their skin. I guess its their inner beauty that shines through which makes them 'more beautiful'?

• I actually feel this is very very true, from my personal experience at least.

• I sure hope so ;o)

• 28d

Of course, they still do. Look at Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, and Gabrielle Union, for example. They look very young for their age. Men are the ones that age the worst. By 30, they look very old while women still look young. Women age like fine wine and cheese but very slow while men age like milk real fast. Women don't find men in their 30s attractive anymore.

• Yes.

• Sure!

• Yes I do. It has been said "Women are like fine wine they get better with age".

• wow cute answer

• Show Older
    • nope heard it from you first time cute it was

• Two people don't like fine wine thus far. Lmao

• I do

What Guys Said 10

• That can definitely be true...

• BAHAHA! No. Women are at their most attractive in their 20's, not 30's. That's just a fake claim trying to make all the single women in their 30's feel better. It might be true to other women, but woman in their 30's are already significantly less attractive to guys than when they were in their 20's.

• Depends on the woman. I have seen some peak before their 20th birthday. Others were unpopular, obese, or both; then their mid 20s come up and they start looking more attractive.

• No, I'm sorry. I think most women look best around 18.For guys it's a bit older, say 21.Magazines are BS.

• Some can. I, certainly, believe women want to believe that, but for the majority of women, they look better or even their best mid 20's.

• Honestly, no, I don't think that. Personally, I'd say girls are usually most attractive around 16-19, depending on the individual, and are already on a steep downward slope by their mid-twenties. It's not too often I meet a girl my own age who I find physically attractive now (and even rarer to find one with an attractive personality). Obviously it's a matter of personal preference though...

• It all depends on the individual. It is true some women come into their own during their early to mid 30's, either after they've done with having children and have their body back together or if they haven't had children.
    However some women actually look their best at age 11 - 14 and then tank and actually end up being really ugly. Will Smith's Daughter for example.
    In my opinion Women are best looking from ages 11 to 18 or before they get pregnant with 40 as a cut off.

• Not sure, but I have seen many beautiful women who are in their 30's.

• Psh! HA HA HA! Aging women running out of options trying to push their agenda through magazines! "HEY! You thirtysomething husband material men! MAN UP and marry a REAL woman! No playing around with twentysomething little girls you nonces!"Don't get me wrong, some women look beautiful in their late 40s/early 50s. But realistically, unless they are taking drastic action with their diet, gym routine, make up, surgery, women will never be what they were under 25.

• hey 30s are not old 3os are still very young and iam not 30 iam 23 only

• Yep, now that they're done partying and slutting it up in their hot 20's, they need to find a nice guy to support them, since the bad boys have moved on and won't give them a second glance anymore. So now that *they* decided it's time to marry, man up and marrying the aging party chicks who laughed at you in their 20's. Don't worry, they're *enriched* by the experiences of sleeping with 15 guys.

• No, early to mid 20's.