Girls, have you noticed the odor that self-tanning lotions have?

I've used L'oreal, Clinique, Dove and it seems all of them have this unpleasant smell at least I don't like it. Girls did you notice it?which brand do you use?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it smels horrible. For the most part they all smell like that, some more than others. I've used Neutrogena, Jergens, and St. Tropez. The Jergens and Neutrogena ones smelled the worst. The St. Tropez still had a little bit of the smell, but it still smelled better. The only downside is the St. Tropez one is very expensive.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I notice it in a lot.

I use Garnier Ambre Solair - and the various versions of that now and the ones of that I use don't tend to have it - or at least not so noticeably.

• Yep I only use the jergens one and it smells pretty bad I get used to it though I really want to try a l'oreal one. :). Are they any good ? How long does it take to see color ?

• I like L'oreal I use Sublime Bronze and get good results after first time. But I am very pale.

• You are welcome! try it you will like and it lasts around 4-5 days to me!

• I hope so thanks :)

• I don't use them but one of friends did and she didn't complain.but she uses it on her legs only.I think it was Jergens

• I use L'Oreal as well, it smells like burnt sugar but a little more gross. I need to find a new one...

• It smells a little like carrots. I assume it is the carotene, the substance that dies the skin.