Boys, what do you think of the white skin?

My skin is very white. Does it look good? Or is it disgusting? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I love the way girls look with pale skin, from their light pink nipples to the freckles on their noses.

• it looks great :)

• I love a light skinned girl. Especially when she blushes.

• It looks very good an very beautiful:)

• I really like girls with that perly white skin, there's something about it that's very attractive.

• White Skin? Its a big turn on for me. I love pale white skin <3 i can't resist the beauty of White skin. I wish to have a pale skin girl. Love pale white skin

• Yes, your very pretty. link For some reason I could see you doing this.

• It's OK. It looks like only guys that date white girls answered this question. What made you ask this?

• I red on a lot of sites, that the boys prefer the darker skin. and I wanted to know what is the truth.

• It is probably a higher % still of guys that want lighter skinned girls even though I prefer just a pretty girl and it doesn't matter what color she is

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE white skin, it's so nice. Lots of guys don't, but that's because they have no taste.

• I like white girls (:

What Girls Said 0