Girls do you think skaters are hot?

do you like the long hair, tight jeans, tough guy attitude, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I love skaters!

Although they never love me all that but I love the skinny jeans(as long as its their's not their sister's or something) the whole attitude that you described...kinda, but they can't come off as total a**holes, or else they get slapped! haha I love the long-ish hair! Well...i don't like it long long, like if its longer than mines its a complete turn off, but I like it when it kinda covers their face, I just do...to me it leave sort of a mysterious feel XD

like him...

link

especially if they have a cool color in them like...

link

or when their styled awesome-ly like...

link

emo boys are just FINE!

What Girls Said 9

• not really. if a skaters if it's an indie skater, yes. wearing your sister's skinny jeans isn't hott.

• I find them attractive . I like the attitude it's very hot I think and it's evn better when your for real and not just posing you know.

• The attitude is very hot I must admit. I like that the style comes from skateboarding itself and not from following a trend. I think skaters are hot, a lot of girls do.

• YES! I usually don't date anyone that doesn't have hair to the middle of their back (as long as it's clean and neat.) And I do like the tight jeans look as long as they're not really skinny because I get jealous of their legs! haha.

• yeah their hot

• not the ones with skin tight jeans. and I know this is bad of me to say and SO stereotypical, but I usually don't like their attitudes/personalities.

• Yep. =] As long as they're not a jerk.

• Yeah! At least I do.

• Well if there not a jerk and the long hair depends on the guy

What Guys Said 0