Guys what do you think of such models?

link

a fashion site posted one of this pics of her and all the people complained that she is way too skinny...

i really don`t like this anorexia bullsh*t and yeah she is really really skinny but yet I think she just looks absolutely amazing

Most Helpful Girl

• Her body looks healthy, I think the makeup is just really dramatic, making her face look way more hollow than it is.

When people are naturally thin, their body still looks like it has curves even if they are super skinny. But when they diet down unnaturally to be super skinny, their bones start to stick out and they lose muscle tone, and it looks bad. But she looks OK.

I think they used really heavy contour on her face to make it look kinda bony, and I don't really like that makeup look, but I am pretty sure she looks cuter in real life.

What Guys Said 9

• Her cheeks look really sunken to me, which isn't my idea of a good look. Skinny girls can be pretty, but very rarely are they sexy and I consider that more important. That said, catwalk models aren't supposed to be sexy, they're supposed to be walking coat-hangers.

She doesn't look ridiculously skinny, I think it's the sunken cheeks that give that impression.

• The high fashion has fallen from all grace.

Yes - she is skinny but I've seen worse. The worst is that she's not even near to what I imagine when I think: "model"

Even looking at America's Next Top Model they recruit there even dog-ugly women, it looks like what it takes to be a model now is an ability to withstand starvation, overloaded busy schedule and ability to pose at the camera, as well as ability to tolerate the managers who eat away your self-esteem bit by bit.. the actual beauty no longer seems any important.

Also I have realized why no women in high fashion ever smile in the pictures. It's not for some kind of 'impression' - that's what their managers told after pure improvisation, turning defect into 'effect' - they don't smile because they're f***in' hungry - hungry people are mean & edgy, well-fed people are more pleasant, it's a FACT.

..gosh - what a damn rant, and so far away from "the point" but damn - I needed to tell this.

I feel better now!

• Oh, I actually really like her body.

I was just noticing that her lips were done.

THAT, I'm not really about.

But her body is lovely.

• Those models don't really look anorexic, but I'm just really not a fan of the waif look.

• She reminded me of a Hexenbiest from Grimm.

I feel that Melissa Masi is amazing link

• No, she's not too skinny but that's only because she's tall

• She's hot...(:(:(:

• She looks great. She is skinny, but I would not say she is anorexia.

• Her face is very masculine.

And as for her body... I've seen actual dead bodies that were more appealing to me.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, guys DO find models attractive(not all of course), but it's not politically correct to say so. The second a guy says models are attractive, girls assume guys ALL love this look: link

Yes, guys like thin chicks, regardless of whether they're thin through healthy or unhealthy means. An attractive chick is an attractive chick regardless.

You don't see guys complaining about anorexia or bulimia when they're drooling over VS models and plenty of them do unhealthy sh*t like not eating for a whole month before the fashion show.

• I really hope that most girls don't assume guys are into chicks like the one in your link.

Guys may drool over VS models, but that's when they're seeing them on TV and in ads. I've seen VS models in real life, and they look much skinnier somehow than they do when their ads arrive in my mailbox. Maybe there's something to that whole "the camera adds ten pounds" thing.

• That's what it translates to girls; girls like to think of extremes as a way of feeling better about themselves and justifying the notion that "guys are shallow"

And no guy would turn down a VS model if she came up to you right now and said she wanted to fck you. I know you're trying to make girls feel better, but the average VS model is hotter than the average chick

• Maybe American guys who are too pussified to have their own tastes - in there all the new standards for women apply pressure not only to women how to look, but it also pressures pussified men - what to like.

No sane man likes a bag of bones, any man likes a woman who looks like woman, who looks healthy, who doesn't look starved.

It's the truth and I hope it made sense to you.

• She's really bony. I don't think she has a nice body

• Her face doesn't look so pretty maybe its the cheek bones but her body doesn't look that skinny just her face

• Well, she's thin, but not "way too skinny." She still has boobs and in my opinion her body looks great.

• Well you can't seen her bones jutting out in those pictures. but if you saw her wearing a strapless dress I'm betting you'd be aghast at how grotesquely skinny she is. It's pretty unhealthy-looking. Thus is the world of high fashion modeling.

• Every models are too skinny.. But that's how models are supposed to be !

• She's skinny but she doesn't look sick to me, I've seen some models who look completely emaciated. Some guys may like that but I think most guys like a girl who is shorter thin but curvy, but again everyone is different. And I don't know why everyone's talking about the sunken cheeks, some people just naturally don't retain a lot of fat on their face, there are some extremely thin girls with chubby cheeks too, I for one am curvy (on the mid-higher end of my bmi) so not skinny but certainly not fat and even when I was heavier my face was always thin with high cheekbones.

• Holy that things anorexic !being healthy is beautiful

• I guess it's just the makeup making her face look extra skinny. I don't really find those pictures of her attractive, not my style.