How do I look hot? I am beautiful but have no clue?

Here is the thing, I am attractive. Tall skinny, long legs, model look but I have no clue how to dress. Its like I am either overdone or half bum looking. I need some tips on how I can make myself more presentable.

Details

6ft tall

skinny

big bust

short brown hair

lana del rey look alike except I am black ,lol

no booty.

advice please

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy to look overdone when you are really pretty. And it's easy too look frumpy by trying to avoid looking too overdone.

What you need to to is wear simple clothes that look pulled together. Go for VERY basic principles such as: clothes should be complementary colors and fit you well.

Trends are actually a good place to start. What I mean by trends are like skinny jeans. Huge trend but would show off your legs. You can put them with a simple Tshirt and some flats.

link

Experiment trying on different colors to see what looks good and feel comfortable.

Another trend that would work on you is maxi skirts or dresses.

I like it with a fitted tank and a jean jacket.

link

Another cute look is a dress with tights and maybe a boot.

How fancy it looks depends mostly on the print and colors.

link

Maybe with a boot kinda like this link

A good way to look casual yet polished is jeans with a blouse.

link

Too many accessories imho, but gives an idea.

hope those help.

What Guys Said 4

• lana del rey is girl pretty not what guys would think is pretty or hot.

I think top comment on the video games music video was " It looks like the surgeon played video games on her face "

the only problem is you're just too tall tbh

• Smile a lot and show leg

• link This website might be able to help you, but if a girl is beautiful to me I do not really care what she wears.

• It'd be a lot easier to advise you if you had a picture. . .

What Girls Said 1

• I kind of have that problem I know I look pretty,cute or beautiful...but sex appeal is key I guess I just have to mature