Dating a really tall guy advice?

Hey so my question is a 2 part question:

1) I've only dated girls that are 5'9''-6'1'' as I'm 6'6' but was wondering what girls shorter than that have experienced with their bfs. I would imagine kissing in public/ holding hands etc... would get awkward so I've been staying away from my range but was having 2nd thoughts.

2) Do girls find someone 6'6 a little too tall? I don't need comfort I need honestly; I don't have self esteem issues or anything I was just wondering, personally I think 6'6 is a little on the high end with 6'3'' being the most 'comfortable' height for a guy but just wanted to see other people's opinions.

SO a little time has passed since this was last viewed, anoyne got anything to add now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy who is 6'2, I'm a foot shorter. Kissing in public was a little awkward because he was so tall compared to me (even if I stand on my tippy toes, he stills needs to learn forward quite a bit to kiss me lol) but we can always sit down. You are pretty tall and I think you are limiting yourself in dating girls in the 5'9 range.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think 6'6 is too tall. I think it's the perfect height for a guy honestly lol

6'5 and up has always been a preference of mine.

I'm 5'4 and dating guys that are really tall hasn't been a problem. Ya just have to kinda improvise with certain things haha

• like I definitely think there should be a 2-4'' difference in height between couples, makes it better when the girl has to get on her toes to kill you, and she can wear heels without having to worry about being taller than you but if it gets to the point where the girl works out box jumps and squats to get her vert up so she doesn't have to jump off a trampoline to kiss you I think that's too far. And likewise a guy picking a girl up 2-4'' is hot one foot is kinda overdoing it.

• I had a tall guy that would pick me up a lot.

Yeah, it's sort of tall.

Somebody for everybody.

I see women they guys who are shorter then them because they couldn't find a guy tall enough.

• It is the cutest thing in the world to see a girl who only comes up to her guy's waist. I love it.

I don't think most girls have a "too tall" ratio, just a "too short" one.

• U CAN NEVER BE TOO TALL FOR A SHORTIE I'm a 5'3 and I love my men taaaalll!

• Some girls would find it too tall, others would think the taller the better, but from my experience it's best that the height difference isn't too big. I was with the guy much taller than me and it was weird for both of us, everything was awkward, from holding hands to sex. Of course, it you totally like the girl then it shouldn't matter, but yes, it certainly has it's disadvantages.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm of similar height and I've dated both short and tall girls and would recommend you stick with the tall ones. If a girl is 5'10 or something you're still considerably taller, you're still a protector and she can still wear heals. When you're with a short girl you have to bend all the time and after a while you get neck pain. Kissing is awkward, taking a shower together is not as good as with a tall girl and some sex positions are way more complicated. While going out with a short girl I felt like a dad taking his little girl out for some ice-cream (I think it bothered her too), while a tall girl can make such a nice arm candy. So now I go for tall girls, it's just easier, it looks better, feels better and everything fits better.