Should I read into this?

A girl "friend" I have recently got her hair changed. I saw it for the first time last night and said "I like your new hair style". I would have said it, regardless of if I liked it or not buttt after that, she said "wow, you're the first one to actually notice and say something". Granted I knew she was going to be doing it via her Facebook status, she still said I was the first one to say anything

Should I look into this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't look into it.

What Girls Said 5

• No, nothing to look into. She was just flattered you noticed and liked her hairstyle. Who doesn't love a compliment? Lol

• She most likely meant exactly what she said "You were the first one to notice." Nothing more.

• theres nothing to look into, if you like her and seems like she doesn't dislike you either then just ask her out casually for coffee or something.. there's no harm in it.

• Probably not, she was just surprised because guys almost never notice anything new about a girl.

• nope! don´t even go there

What Guys Said 2

• sorry mate there's nothing in this. It's just very casual talk

• Make a move playa