When you see a girl dressed up?

What would you think if a girl dresses up wherever she goes?

You would see her all dressed up at school, grocery store, etc every single day. She is not doing it to get attention, but simply to make herself happy. Also, she does not wear any revealing clothes but still has a good fashion sense. Would you mind at all? Or do you think it is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd call that "having her war paint link on"

Too much for me thus.

What Guys Said 11

• I like to dress up, and Ilove women who dress up. just be careful that you don't gwt pidgenhpled as a gold digger ( sorry for spelling, sent from my phone)

• I would say that dressing herself up is her personally hobby.

There's nothing wrong with being fashionable! :)

• I like a woman who takes care of herself. And I definitely enjoy admiring a woman walk by that looks good. But I think it would drive me nuts living with a woman like that, because I know how much time it takes for her to look that way all the time.

• lol this is so true. It takes at least an hour...

• Pretty.

I like dressed-up girls, they're the reason why at least two days in every schoolyear felt good - the first and the last.

• give me an example of what "dressed up" is

• Sounds great!

• Didn't you kind of just answer your own question?

• Sounds good, nothing wrong with that.

• No practicality or common sense

• link I want to put her in the pool.

• I would think that she likes to look nice and presentable all the time. She cares how she looks and if it makes her happy I support it. I would not mind at all, she sounds like my kind of girl.

• Do you mind if I ask what is dressed up to you?

• there should be more people like you :)

• Thanks. If you came in wearing this link then they could ask, but if it's anything else who cares.

What Girls Said 4

• She likes dressing up. :) She probably feels extra good because putting in that extra effort does that. I'd think she's definitely not a lazy person in that regard and she likes to put her best look foward. If she's dressing up everywhere she goes, that means she wants to show consistency in who she is.

I would not mind at all. It is not too much.

• No I assume that's just how she dresses because I use to 'dress up' for me it was normal because of my mom and people at school would say why are you so dressed up.I hated that and being called rich because I wasn't and then girls would seem disappointed to hear I shop at ross and not name brand stores.Nowadays I tend to dress down because simplicity is easier

• I know it really annoys me :( and I'm not even doing it to impress others

• Yay I'm not the only one! Or my frends might say 'ohh who are you trying to look good for(they assume I want a guy's attention since I don't have a bf)' but I'm still in high school so its not like I dress up everyday I don't always have time to choose an outdit sometimes I just throw on whatever

• I think the best thing for someone to do is have a bit of both.. Somedays, she'll dress up and others she'll dress down. Cause, with quite a few friends of mine, most of the time they're very casually dressed, but still look pretty. But then when they dress up nicely, it makes you go 'oh.. wow' and they look stunning, but I think we have that reaction cause we don't see it every day. I don't think I worded that properly at all but ohwell ><

• I could care less what a guy thinks. I love dressing up (: It makes me feel good