My legs and butt are the only fat part of me

I'm 5'7 and 140lbs, and I am so disproportionate...

My upper body is tiny, I have a flat stomach, small arms, small chest. You can even see my ribs a little bit, but my lower body is not so small. I have a big ass and big thighs. When I lose weight it doesn't seem to make them much smaller. My lowest weight was 125lbs, my upper body look anorexic and my lower body looked the same...all I want is small legs and a smaller butt.

What can I do? :(

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You can only do so much to fight against genetics. Your overall weight is perfectly fine for you, and you are bigger in the butt and thighs because you are built that way, not because you are "fat". Honestly, you look just fine and a ton of guys LOVE a thin girl with a bit of a booty, so that's not a problem either.

Really, you just need to accept yourself and use what you have to your advantage, instead of seeing it as a disadvantage.

What Guys Said 8

• What can you do? I don't see much that needs improvement so not a whole lot. I wouldn't say you are disproportionate at all.

• It's not that big. The reason you weigh 140 lbs? Because you're 5'7. You've got a little junk in the trunk, but it looks like you've packed the trunk for just a weekend trip, not a two week vacation. I know several girls with bigger legs and butts, and they love it because GUYS LOVE BIG BUTTS!

• It's called a pear shape and it's normal for young women. If that's you in the link though you're not fat anywhere. That's a great body

• I was imagining a huge bottom half but you look fine I wouldn't worry about it.

• Your skinny what you talking about

• you shouldn't worry about it, there's nothing wrong with the way you look

• You look perfect you do not have to do anything. I love you figure, you have a great butt.

• Pear shape is my favorite! So hot!

What Girls Said 8

• If that is your body, it looks OK to me!

But anyways, don't diet or try to lose weight. Just do some lower body pilates frequently.

link

It will make your lower body look more toned.

• actually you look pretty normal to me,you made it sound like you had a nicki minaj thing going on,but you look normal.

• I think you look good?

• Same thing with me only with my feet. I'm not very tall 5.6 but I wear shoe size 9 hate it :P

• See a psychiatrist

• are you kidding me?! I can only WISH I looked like that you look fine! Stop being so hard on yourself, a lot of girls can't even get down to your weight don't worry about it

• Well your never going to have small legs or a small but because your pear shaped.

Being pear shaped is probably one of the sexier shapes beside the hourglass figure, because your hip to waist ratio is above average in a good way. Men are attracted generally to wider hips and that " curve " that is created by them. Having a big butt and shapely thighs / hips is all the more sexier to you.

Love your body, I wish I had it because it's so feminine and just aestectically looks better.

And no - you dont' want small legs or smaller hips.

I have both and it sucks. You don't look very sexy in anything for lack of hips and thighs, you get more of a boxy boy shape, everything looks anorexic on you, and you'll have way more body issues when you resemble that of a boy.

At least you have the figure of a woman.

So start loving it already.

• You have a fantastic body and I don't think you need to lost anything on your lower half but just curious, are you on any form (pill,patch,shot) of hormonal birth control? SOMETIMES (everyone's body chemistry is different) that causes women to store more fat in their hips, buns, and thighs than if they weren't taking it.

• lose*

• No. My body has always been this way, even when I was little

• Oh okay.. I think you're small on the bottom too (not just the top) and sure you have some curves but they're still proportionate and on a small girl, ya know?

Some people have more curves on top and others on the bottom. You look great, no worries!