Do you like this dress for Homecoming?

link

Girls, would you wear it? Do you like it? Opinions?

Guys, would you like your date to wear this? Do you like it? Opinions?

Lol I'm not desperate to be sexy. I just like glitter. :3
Oh and I just measured how long it would be on me. I'm 5' 4", and it would go down to my knees.

Most Helpful Girl

• no and no

What Guys Said 4

• Is your homecoming in Las Vegas? It's nice but maybe a little flashy for a homecoming.

• It's short enough for homecoming, but it MAY be a little much

• I like the length but not the glitz.

I like this one link

These are nice too:

link

link

• It's nice. It would work for homecoming. Personally I would like this better: link

• That makes it more classy then, but I still like what I put better. But like I said it is nice.

What Girls Said 8

• I really like it! But unfortunately I wouldn't wear it, because for some reason one-shouldered clothes feel weird on me. LOVE HOW IT LOOKS, THOUGH! I love the shape, and I'm a sucker for glitter.

• By the way ignore people who say it's too flashy and not classy. There's no wrong way to dress for a dance. Sure, there are expectations, but I think it's fun to shock people sometimes ;P

• Its too sparkly for me but I love the cut and color..I don't paln to go to home coming so I can't say id wear it

• I like it

• no, too flashy.

• I like the style but not really the glitter(:

• Its not my style...but its ok

• That's terrible for homecoming.

I'm sorry not to offend, but come on; looks like something a go go dancer on the las vegas strip would wear.

I'm all for the glitz and the one shoulder style, but it's homecoming - get a dress with a little more class. Put a bit more length on it, go for a nice sequined pattern.

Something like:

link

I don't know what is up with all the skimpy homecoming dresses this year? Girls so desperate to be sexy gah...

• @update, the glitter / color isn't bad, I just thought the length was like ridiculously short lol. A ton of girls have been going to homecoming lately in these like hoochie dresses, maybe it just looked shorter than what it is on the model

• Yeah the model must be really tall, because when I measured how long it would be on me, it went about an inch above my knees.

• lol yea probably

• i think its beaufitul.