What do you think of this hairstyle?

it seems like people either love it or hate it, but I'll include a couple fence-sitter answers anyway.

link

link

link

This is Juliet Simms, by the way.

• Love it.
  • Hate it.
  • Like it.
  • Looks okay on her, but I don't like hairstyle itself.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first and third would suit you :)

• My face is too chubby for this look... but thank you. :)

• Have you actually tried this style? If you had a round face then yes you should avoid this look, but your face is definitely not round; I still think you could pull this off.

• Thank you. But I feel like I have chipmunk cheeks. :/ Plus I'm not really hardcore, I'd kind of feel like a poser.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it suits you if you are looking for a punk rock / tough girl look. Personally, I like your hair as is.

• First link - hot as hell. Cause you can't see the fact that her side is shaved. Second and third links - ugly as hell. She'd be so hot without that hairstyle.

• But you can see that her hair is darker and close to her head in that picture. What the hairstyle does for her face can be easily seen, and you seem to appreciate it. So it must just be the idea that it's shaved that bothers you.

• Nah. If you look at the first link, it looks like the hair on her side (the darker hair) is normal length, but you can still see that her face is attractive. To be honest the second link makes her face look weird, and in the third link, her face does look attractive, but you can't see much of the side of her head, and if I could, I'd be more turned off. It's not the idea that it's shaved that bothers me. It's the fact that the hairstyle just doesn't look good on her.

• Half of your head shaved off is not a good look.

• Its interesting.

I like it. Definitely out there and she rocks it well.

Something you're going to try?

• No, I could never pull it off. But I think that she rocks it, too.

• Yeah, I think the disagree button should be used when someone is giving bad advice, not when they are simply stating their opinion.

• Yeah or being rude or saying nonsense

• Thousandfold hate it!

• It the first and third link it looks nice, but the second link looks weird to me.

• You seem to really like those "punk" looks (well not entirely punks, but punkish)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like it when hair covers someones face so much that you can't see their eyes. It's just personal taste. I voted D though. She seems to look good with it but I won't ever like that hairstyle on myself.

• its cute of certain people of a certain face type. But your kinda doing it in your profile pic too. I think it'll be cute

• I love it! I think it looks great on her but I don't think it would ever work for me!

• At first I was going to say yes but I guess her hair part hid the shaved part I hate it and would never get it or recommend it

• I don't like them :/ those hairstyles can damage your hair if you don't take care of it well. I like straight or wavy and silky hair.

• Looks like a hairstyle a bisexual would get.

• It looks gross

• I love it, myself. But most people simply can't get past the idea that shaved=masculine; they don't even notice how it opens up the face and enhances the cheekbones. I think it's edgy and sexy.

• Its not even about the masculines for me, if you shave one side than shave the other that's all

• There are plenty of asymmetrical haircuts, and they don't seem to bother anyone.