Hair or no hair?

Ok, everyone knows that hair styles, length, thickness, etc. change throughout the ages. Back in the day men with full beards and a "manly" chest had all the ladies flocking in their direction.

Today it seems that unless a guy has a smooth chest and face with short gelled hair, that he is found undesirable for the most part. I am a guy with long hair (about shoulder length), a full goatee, and chest hair.

So ladies, what gives. I understand social norms, peer pressure, etc., but why is a guy with hair a bother nowadays?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of body hair, but facial hair and longer hair (on your head) can be quite acceptable if one looks good in it. But I don't know why it changed. Same with girls and their pubes, so as a girl I could ask you the same question.

• I don't have an issue with a girl and her pubes as long as it's kept trim. I don't really want hair in my mouth if I'm eating a girl out.

• Yeah, but back in the 80s full on shrubs were the style whereas now waxed or nearly waxed is the most common thing among porn.

What Girls Said 3

• not really a bother, personally I don't mind the long hair and facial hair but I can't stand chest hair, but its not a deal breaker, it's kinda like the way some guys prefer no pubic hair on girl, and some like it, its a personal choice

• It's not that big of a deal but I do slightly prefer no facial hair. Long hair and body hair isn't bad though.

• little hair, none on the back

What Guys Said 1

• Im not white but I like the hair of white guys, its long and don't need gel.