How can I get my hair back to normal when I'm done?

I'm naturally blond, like a medium blond. And currently, I died a lot of it a really blue-ish black. but some is still blond, it's kinda weird really. I love it though. But when I'm ready to be all blond again, what's the least harsh way to fade the black out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow it out and wash it with store bought shampoos like baby shampoo. There are certain hair products that will help it fade out faster.

You will probably have to bleach parts of it if you really want to go blond again. Then you might need a toner over that.

You could also strand test a lighter permanent blond color to see if that would take it up for you.

There are other things you could try, but hair color can get pretty complicated. A great way to deal with it is to buy a hair color and then call the number on the box, usually the people at the hotline are VERY helpful and will tell you exactly how to fix it.

What Guys Said 2

• Wouldn't growing be the least harsh? I don't get why blondes go black honestly =/.

• beacuse all blond gets so boring D:

• Lol really? I don't know I've seen pretty hot girls who go fake-wig black or something and it knocks them down a few pegs =/ Some can pull it off though.

• Color it with Loreal. It is spelled dyed-you did not kill your hair

What Girls Said 4

• there's nothing much you can do. you just have to let it grow out, unless you're willing to go to the salon and have them match your natural color. it will damage your hair a lot though, because you'll have to bleach it. you still have to let it grow out though.

• Unless you want to wash it a lot with shampoo and bleach it I think growing it out is best and least damaging.

What sucks is colors most of the time fade to another color and it could fade to a greenish greyish for blue black..I heard about using a toner but its usually to make the hair more browinsh so it looks like a natural hair color.

• Just let it grow out! It should fade evenly and not harshly.

• Bleaching it out is probably the only other way I think.. or just let it grow out I guess? That's what I do.