Dark eyed fellas, what do you think about your eyes?

What do you brown eyed men think about your own brown eyes? I think that they're so hot. I've only heard one man complain one got lighter colored contacts, and the rest of them never voiced their opinion one way or the other. Plenty of brown eyed women have complained about their brown eyes which I think is ridiculous. but what do you dark eyed men think? Do you ever feel less desirable than blue eyed men or green eyed men? Are you ever surprised when someone prefers your eye color?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I think about my own dark brown eyes? I think they're alright or okay and just fine but sometimes I feel less desirable than blue eyed men or green eyed men. My dark brown eyes doesn't catch people's attention as much as a blue eyed or green eyed guy does. In the end, I was born this way for a reason and I'm pretty content with that and who I am as a person. I'm glad I was born this way. If I was given an opportunity or an option where I could change my eye color, I wouldn't change it one bit. I love who I am.

Not a lot of people prefer my eye color or compliment or say anything about it so I get surprised (not a dramatic surprise but like a oh I didn't really actually think you'd like them kind of surprise) whenever someone does say that they do. And I'm glad and appreciate that you find my dark brown eyes very hot lol. Boosts up my confidence!

• I was touched by your answer the most.

• Thank you for Best Answer!

• Haha thanks. I've grown up to come to an understanding of a lot of things. From life experiences and hearing other people's experiences and their stories and seeing how the world/society works to watching movies and reading about things. It's no biggie lol. I appreciate you for asking this question. It means a lot!

What Guys Said 4

• What do I think of my dark and mysterious eyes? The ones that if you should look upon would reflect the beauty that stands before me. How they beckon your call and arouse your every desire... MEh... They work for me..

• My eyes are dull hazel on the outside, and a deeper, darker brown on the outside. I like them, but they cannot be fully appreciated unless you shine a light in my eyes! Lol. In normal/dark lighting, they just look brown. :P

• mine just look like the usual brown lol. I have no problem with it

• Mine are green and brown, ringed colors, quite unusual, I love them. Am I jealous of blue eyed boys? HA, lets not joke

What Girls Said 2

• i agree with the other anon girl, women always say they want a man with the cliche saying 'tall dark and handsome' lol

and may I add, I was always a fond of green eyes but the guy I love rght now he has brown eyes and I fell so in love with his soul and personality that I didn't even pay attention to his eyes lol. when you love someone for them, their looks really don't matter.

• I've read about a research that asked thousands of women about their ideal partner, and actually the majority wanted a dark haired man with brown eyes so I don't think they have anything to worry about :)