What do guys want girls to wear in bed?

I personally love wearing bikini style panties, and just a simple tshirt. :) But if I had a boyfriend, I would wear something more sexy though... probably a satin or lace babydoll :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No! bikini style panties and a t-shirt is great..

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing beats a girl in one of my t-shirts with no underwear.

• I like her wearing a chicken suit

• Nothing bulky but really women look great in any type of sleepwear.

• Bikini panties and a tshirt is fine with me. :) But it's really up to you.

• Satin pAnties

• Most of the time I like naked or garter belt

• Nothing at all. But if that's not possible then a tank and some really short shorts.

What Girls Said 4

• For months I wore lacy undies and bras to bed, because I liked them, and I assumed my boyfriend would like them too. He never said much about it, but seemed content. But then one night I didn't feel like being a sex goddess so I just put on my polkadot night gown that I wear to bed every night (but up until then he had never seen it) AND HE WENT WILD OVER IT. I've never seem him so turned on or passionate and he even said that seeing me in it made him incredibly horny.

All this time I'd been wearing sexy lace panty sets, but it was really my NIGHT GOWN that drove him crazy that whole time? I wish I knew he was that easy to please a long time ago!

• I would think guys would want women to wear nothing in bed...

• Id wear satin too but I don't like sleeping in bras so baby doll would be best..but that's thinking far ahead I don't plan to have a boyfriend til I'm like 19

• I'll be wearing a onesie.