Significant other with tattoos vs piercings?

If you were dating someone, and they had extra body "Accessories" whether it being tattoos or piercings, which would you prefer they had?

*Have to choose either tattoos or piercings, and it cannot be "pierced ears only." Lol

*When you made your selection, where would the locations be of the tattoos or piercings?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• What a sh*tty choice for me. lol If I had to pick, I would go with piercings. Tattoos look really bad to me. It's a boner killer. I would be fine with maybe a nose stud, pierced belly button, and of course pierced ears but no gauges. I haven't looked into that many piercings so I couldn't what else would look good. No pierced nipples or vagina.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Probably piercings because they would be easier to remove?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them

They are cool to look at

but I would her to be clean

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats not the question though - its your significant other had to have one, which one would you rather it be.

• Show All
    • I wouldn't want anything too crazy. Or too much.

• Oh okay :P labret/side labret piercings are cute, I agree.

• I would definitely prefer piercings over tattoos. Apart from pierced ears, I would like my girlfriend to have a pierced belly button, I think it's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither but if I had to choose it would be tats

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love tattoos, piercings, tunnels, everything. But if I had to choose just one, I'd prefer tattoos. So hot. On a guy, I like tattoos everywhere. Except on the lower back and on the ankles (except if those are part of a bodysuit, in that case they are acceptable).

1|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer none of that but id choose for him to have piercings over tattoos.lips,ears,eye brow,and maybe a nose ring is okay but not the one that reminds me of a bull

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll take both- I like body mods. Don't really care where either

2|0
    0|1
  • Either

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh well if I were to chose I'd say a tattoo, on his chest/arms

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say tattoos. But not like all over him, just on his arms or pecs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos, I just like them for some reason and on the arms.

1|0
    0|0