Why point out if her nails aren't done?

If a girl has her hair done and very nice clothes. And her make up is barely noticeable (she looks very natural and flawless). Why would you feel the need to point out that she doesn't have her toes or finger nails done? What is the big deal about this, are you interested in dating her nails?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds immature.

Like he can't think before speaking.

What Guys Said 4

• I have never... and I do mean NEVER... as in NOT EVER... taken notice as to if a woman's nails are or are not done. The only time I've ever noticed EVER is when they are done in some freaky way (like when jewels are attached, which I dislike btw) that catches my attention.

I much prefer makeup that is done in such a way that makes it look like she's not wearing makeup at all.

• Eh? Quite the reverse...I think most guys prefer "au naturale" ...and let's not have this old, tired argument about how stupid guys are about makeup and sh*t...I am not stupid about makeup at all...did some Ding Dong criticize you? Otherwise...why this Question?

• Haters gonna hate

• Whatever guy said that to you surely is a virgin or close to it. Find another idiot to date

What Girls Said 3

• He's trying to make you feel insecure. Sign that he's probably an a**hole.

• I guess it doesn't seem to be complete with the whole look..usually everything is all done or half or none but rarely one part not.

• Sounds like he is the type of guy who likes girls that take care of themselves.

• how is not painting my nails, not taking care of myself? he isn't even all that and looks scrubby just to mention.

• Yes, that is what I meant (also they were not painted).

• If you are nails are not clean, nicely shaped and just looking good then they are not manicured and it is a sign you don't really take care of yourself.