Are maxi sheer skirts cute?

link

Guys do you like the look? Girls have you ever worn it? Would it be suitable for college? for beach? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya I have a grey one the only thing I hate is sitting downwn and having the skirt touch the ground..mine isn't transparent though

What Guys Said 5

• I think they are very cute/sexy

• Looks great!

• yeah I like it when girls wear those kind of skirts

• The link was not loading, so I just googled it. link link I think they look very nice and would work very well at the beach or college.

• Thank you :-)great links!

• Thanks. I saw a girl wearing a maxi skirt today just like the one in my first link. It looked great.

• They look kinda weird, but if she wore one, I'd prefer the ones with the front opening/slit.

• Like this link

The ones with side opening/slit are okay too link

I think it's suitable for the beach.

What Girls Said 4

• I love the red and pink one on that list.

• They are really cute. I'd definitely wear one.

• I have one similar to the orange one, but its blue and short in the front. I absolutely love it and its suitable for both, just accessorize it well.

• I don't like them, a bit silly looking for me, and I think their time has passed already.