Easy to do hair options for first day of school?

Okay well I go back to school tomorrow and I never got my hair cut because I couldn't decide what I wanted I normally keep my hair short but right now it is longer it goes just below my shoulders and the weird thing with me I hate leaving it down I mean if I style my hair to leave it down I can't make it an hour before I throw it up in a ponytail so instead of doing a crappy ponytail(because I even suck at putting my hair up in a ponytail) what other up dos can I do that are easy and take less than 20 minutes to get together I don't need something fancy (braiding is out too my hair is layered still and its hard to braid it)

sorry autocorrect opts is suppose to be updo*

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever heard of pinterest.com?

if not look it up, it literally is the greatest thing ever invented lol. You can look up stuff like this and it will show you hairstyles and how to's. I've gotten so many good ideas off there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I sometimes french braid my fringe and tie my hair into a high bun or a side bun. Looks cute, and it is super easy! if your layers are really short, it will still look good with hair falling down. or pin them if you prefer that.

• Side ponytail half up half down

Waterfall braid

• Is it long enough to pull to the side & tie a side pony tail. Those are very in.

• my hair is very layered like if I try to braid it one of the 3 parts is way to short I haven't cut my hair in like 4 years and it took 4 years just to get below my shoulders and the last hair cut I had was a layered short one so some pieces are longer than others

• Pull it back, twist it, stick it up on your head & clip it. It looks good.And takes no time at all.