What do guys think of some colored hair?

What would you guys think if you saw a girl with random pieces of turqouise and pink throughout her hair, mainly at the tips. Would you consider her to be fun and cute or would it just be weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually it's seen as either a way of getting attention, a way of looking unique or a way of looking fun/showing off another side of a person. (Granted, the first two are usually connected)

I personally try to give the benefit of doubt and assume the third possibility, since such a person might be different and much more interesting than the typical bleached blond chick whose only interests are partying and writing about it on Facebook the next day :D -- especially if it's someone I might meet or become friends with, not just someone I see on the street, that is

What Guys Said 8

• I don't like to create an opinion on people until I have actually known them. But personally I kinda like the colors.

• This girl is absolutely desperate for attention. That's all I would think.

• I'd think it was kinda cool.

• when girls do this I assume they want to draw attention to their appearance, which I'm happy to give them.

• Sort of punkish? But out of style?

• It's actually really in style

• It depends on what you'd define as stylish. But since you said said that I guess it's more in tune with yourself :-) I'd go for it.

• I like it!

• Just do it stuff what people think.

• I would just think she has colored hair.

What Girls Said 1

• Most of the type I don't see those girls with guys unless he's into colored hair and has some himself but I'm still in high school