What do guys think of some colored hair?

What would you guys think if you saw a girl with random pieces of turqouise and pink throughout her hair, mainly at the tips. Would you consider her to be fun and cute or would it just be weird?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually it's seen as either a way of getting attention, a way of looking unique or a way of looking fun/showing off another side of a person. (Granted, the first two are usually connected)

I personally try to give the benefit of doubt and assume the third possibility, since such a person might be different and much more interesting than the typical bleached blond chick whose only interests are partying and writing about it on Facebook the next day :D -- especially if it's someone I might meet or become friends with, not just someone I see on the street, that is

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't like to create an opinion on people until I have actually known them. But personally I kinda like the colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl is absolutely desperate for attention. That's all I would think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think it was kinda cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • when girls do this I assume they want to draw attention to their appearance, which I'm happy to give them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of punkish? But out of style?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's actually really in style

• It depends on what you'd define as stylish. But since you said said that I guess it's more in tune with yourself :-) I'd go for it.

• I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it stuff what people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just think she has colored hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most of the type I don't see those girls with guys unless he's into colored hair and has some himself but I'm still in high school

0|0
    0|0