Girls: What do you think of a guy wearing this shirt?

link

Do you like it? If a guy was wearing it and it was tight and he has a muscular body? With some jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my type.

• Kinda douchey, IMO

• Why lol? I think its a pretty awesome shirt.

• Based on the description you provided of the muscular guy in jeans with that shirt I just imagine a douchebag, all you would need is a trucker hat and a big watch :)

What Girls Said 8

• I like funny sorta shirts like that but I don't know I don't really like that shirt in particular. But yes a shirt like that would match jeans and it would look good if the guy has a muscular body.

• Undatable for sure

• Why?

• Well it tells me he has a bit of an immature sense of humor. I'd be embarrassed to be in public with someone wearing that shirt. Lastly, it would tell me he didn't really care about fashion and I want my boyfriend to care at least a little.

• I would think that he has a sense of humor and he's a real chill, laid back kind of guy and the muscular body hints that he into being active which is a plus to me.

• Id laugh at the logo

• I think a guy who wears this kind of tshirts must be a nice and funny person. (or some kind of freak) And when its tight and he has a nice body.. even better. Lol. But not really my type. Its better not to wear it.

• I think it's a cute shirt xD Twinkies are yummy.

• haha well its funny but I wouldn't wear it a lot or anywhere special

• To class?

• yeah sure! I just meant like not on a date or anything! I mean its a tshirt its pretty standard

• Don't like it

What Guys Said 0