How does "the scale" work?

Like when you rate someone a 1-10. Give picture examples?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the number game, its humiliating and degrading

• However, for those who do, one is hideous, 5 is average and 10 is bombshell (some say it actually goes to 11 but I don't think it actually does, give me a thumbs up, if you get that reference). I don't really like using 2-4, and 6-9 because how can you be less than average but more than hideous or less than bombshell but more than average, that doesn't make sense

What Guys Said 7

• It's flabby. It exists to woo the girls you like and hurt the girls you don't. Politics of Looks. Bowie and Burroughs came up with the concept of 'Politics of Sound', where music becomes a war zone. Classical enthusiasts wanted to suppress Jazz, Jazz said 'F*** you' and smoked hash. Rock 'n' Roll wanted to obliterate squares and Prog Rock wanted to impress everyone (and managed to be liked by no one.) Nowdays, metalheads want to defame and deface Pop Music, and Pop Music wants to make lots and lots and lots and lots of money. Politics of Sound.

So here we have the Politics of Looks. The hierarchy is a political weapon. Every good politician has a Political Weapon, just like every good wizard has a magical weapon (ie. the wand). So here, in the Politics of Looks we have a political weapon. You want to woo a pretty girl, make her feel good - 'You're like, a 9, babe. Would bang.' and she's all 'Oooh daddy!', and then - not all politicians are great - and then, if you wanna make someone feel bad you say 'You're just a FOUR.' I hear this a lot. You want to separate cliques you say, 'They're all below average', 'They're just UGLY' - oh yeah, it goes right back to base adjectives - or, 'They're HOT.' This is, 'I want to aim for these ones', and the former, 'I want to avoid them.' Procreation madness, wolf pack sh*t. That's not even Evopsych, that's Crowd Psychology.

The same reason teenage teaheads all suck up to the guy that scores grass. They all love him, wanna hang out with him, etc. Just because they'll get grass that way. And they know that if they don't do that, no ones gonna GIVE them grass. If there was no social status perks to being everyones supplier (as a teenager), no one would let anyone have their stash, everyone would keep it to themselves and no one would ever score grass. So everyone gets into automatic, self-perpetuating wolf mentality where they lecherise the Connection and raise him up so he provides.

Crowd psychology. In this case, procreation. Again, status. They want to have the hot girl, so they throw about who's hot. Nobody knows they're doing it...

Also, if you wanna make someone look bad, you say their girlfriends ugly, you say they couldn't get a hot girlfriend. If you wanna use the scale, they'll say 'You couldn't get anything above a FIVE, man.'

THIS is how the Scale works. It is not a real numerical system at all, it's not based on anything scientific, it isn't even arbitrary. It's a weapon.

• Like this:

link

One should note, however, that a 10 is always 100% preference.

So your 10 could be your friend's 3.

• link ugly link off the charts

• you are under 18 so I can't answer this question...

• It doesn't work, it's subjective. Most people seem to be able to agree on what is super attractive and not so much, but the middle of the scale is anyone's guess.

• Well it's not an exact science, basically just what number comes to you.

• It would be easier if you put pictures (or videos) and had us rate then.

What Girls Said 2

• One person's five is another person's ten. I'd post a picture of my ten, but I'd get about fifty billion down votes.

• Not really sure I just. Say attractive,not ugly but not my type,or not attractive/ugly

I guess that's 10,5,1?

But not all average people look attractive. Some just might not be ugly