Should I keep eye contact?

Ok so this guy I liked and I used to talk. Then he found out I liked him so he stopped talking to me. I was really mad cause he wanted to know who I liked. Now when I see him walking by or something as soon as he sees me and we have eye contact I look at the ground or away really fast. Should I keep eye contact?

What Guys Said 1

• Yea look into his eyes and see if he does the same and if he does see how long he does :P

• What does it mean if he looks for a long time then?

• Try making eye contact for a while then smile at him, see if he smiles back :) always a good sign. he might even smile and look away :P

What Girls Said 1

• Defiantly make eye contact! If nothing else it will show that you are a confident girl! If he does make eye contact and keep it then that is probably a good sign but could mean many things. In my opinion it wasn't cool of him to stop talking to you after he found out you liked him but it could be that he just doesn't know what to do with that information. Good luck! I hope I was helpful :)