How common is it? .;…

How common is it ti have green eyes. Like real green, not

Blueish or brownish, but pretty green.?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty rare I guess. My sister has green eyes. She always had blue until she started getting older and they were green. She has brown hair but dyed it black. I think all eye colors are pretty depending on the person but I'm on team brown eyes just because it seems like no one likes them and that's what I have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Check out this link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • rarest of the eye colors only .5 % of the worlds population has them. more people have blue eyes, around 10%

0|0
    0|0
  • Common among gingers, but pretty rare otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the rarest of all eye colors.

...if you exclude violet - which actually have been noticed somewhere in the mid-Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its quite rare but women with green eyes is a very attractive quality

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the rarest of all. It's the only color I don't like, I don't know why, it just doesn't appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have blue-ish green eyes, but I always heard people saying "green eyes are so rare" but I see lots of people with green eyes so xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown is most common but if that's not largely in your family green could be common for your family

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds really coolie, I've never seen it, can you post a picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes but I never really thought the color was exactly pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • True green eyes are actually one of the rarest colors and only found in a small percentage of caucasians.

0|0
    0|0