The BEST cologne between these three.

Hello girls, I'm a 25 guy and I want to know your opinions on three colognes. Just choose the one that makes you weak on your knees lol (also if you dislike them, please say so too):

*212 Men - Carolina Herrera

*Fierce - Abercrombie & Fitch

*Allure Homme Sport - Chanel

So, which between these is THE BEST?

(Judge them all by the smell only, none of them are popular at all where I live.)

Most Helpful Guy

• i have only smelled Abercrombie's from those. I use it, in school all the girls LOVE IT! They always ask for my jacket because of the smell! I'm not sure if those you mentioned are better but, there you have my opinion on Abercrombie's

What Girls Said 2

• Never heard of them and I'm not too familar with colonge but I tend to like the smell if its in a blue bottle

• no cologne is best :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd go with 212, but try Le Male from Jean Paul Gaultier and Boss Bottled. Those are the ones I use the most.

• ALLURE HOMME SPORT BY CHANEL, dude girls love that one, seriously its a show stopper lol