Your favorite accessory!

Whats your favorite accessory girls?

Guys what is your favorite accessory on a girl?

You can choose 2 (or more) things too lol, you don't need to choose one.

My favorites are, necklaces, rings and bracelets :)

I like very subtle jewelry. Like a simple necklace with a little crystal on it, or a nice bracelet with some crystals. My favorite rings are just basic gold ones, or the "Mix ring" from Swarovksi.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy hosiery and/or high heels. Both together is even better!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A fancy education, a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, and a big bracelet she'd picked up in Africa while on a peace corps or doctors without borders mission. That's for a girl in her 30s.

You can get away with classy shoes, a tight dress, and a smile

0|2
    1|0
  • sexy heels

link

0|1
    0|0
  • simple bracelets and necklace

0|0
    0|0
    • A golden duck necklace :D?

No , a statement necklace is a necklace that goes around your neck and makes a statement

• a nice necklace and ear rings if she has her hair pulled back everything else I dnt really care abt

0|0
    0|0
  • boots and bangles

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not really an accessory but it would be hosiery, patterned, regular and sexy styles. Have been getting many compliments on my legs in hosiery lately both men and women.

0|2
    0|0
    • I like this answer!

• I would totally agree, on both counts. I love hosiery too, and since you've posted an incredibly hot photo, it's no wonder you've been getting so many recent compliments, as I would also be an admirer of your legs!Very, very sexy!

• Colored stud earrings

0|0
    0|0
  • A Statement necklace

0|0
    0|0
    • does having a golden duck count for a statement necklace o.O

• I like simple necklaces and an awesome pair of shoes. Like my cowboy boots, or my Doc Martens, or my All-Stars I colored myself... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like charm bracelets or just tie up string bracelets

0|0
    0|0
  • Necklace or ring, both dainty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile

Sorry...I don't wear accessories.

0|0
    1|0