Girls would you wear something like this?!

So today was my first day back to University, and I noticed girls on campus wearing shorts so short it looked like they were getting a wedgie in the front. lol Their ass is already hanging out so I don't know why they want to show their crotch too. lol

link

Most Helpful Girl

• That style originated in the UK but I feel like North Americans*coughAmericanscough* butchered it, not that it was ever cute/flattering to begin with

People at my Uni don't wear that, but I've seen people in other parts of town wearing them...namely, "hipsters"

My mom asked me Sunday "is it me or do they keep getting shorter and shorter"...they are and they're getting uglier and uglier

No, I wouldn't. It's not appropriate to wear to class and it's not a good look. Most people at my school wear Nike Tempo shorts+sorority t-shirts or khaki pants, brooks brothers/Ralph Lauren Polo & Sperrys or sundresses...

I see girls wear short shorts, but no offense, just going off of the culture in this particular town, it's usually the Hispanic girls who are probably on student loans and sh*t wearing tacky crap like that. Again, this is going off of the type of people in this part of Dallas versus the ones who come and have no clue as to the culture and what's appropriate and what isn't

• they are getting shorter! I have a hard time finding shorts that will got past my butt lol, and I also don't like walking behind a girl that has everything on display.

• Same here lol

I guess girls also adjust them for height

They look different on tall girls than they do on short girls

my roommie wears that style but they're longer, not as short.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• firstly, those girls need a good meal or ten----each,

secondly $100 for cut off old denims that you can get from the used store for $5

thirdly they just look painful.

why would anyone starve themselves to get into kids size cut off shorts. wear these walking past me and you'll get stared at for the wrong reasons

they look ridiculous. end of.

• if the sides are noticeably shorter then crotch - it looks odd.

• well in the uk every girl is pretty much naked

• The link is not loading for me, but I see girl wear short shorts all the time when I'm on campus.

What Girls Said 14

• They look so early 90s to me.

Although some people can pull it off, I'm not really a big fan of those shorts.

• I have seen those and I think it looks frikkin weird! It looks like underwear made of jeans or something :/

• WTF that's disgusting.

• No thanks, I wouldn't wear that. I'll stick with my normal shorts. Besides, I'm sure very few girls/women will be able to pull them off. And if someone tries to wear them, (especially a larger person), I'm just going to feel bad for them.

• That reminds me of those denim diapers for babies that came out a couple of years ago... link

• Those are so ugly! It almost looks like she has a giant bush or something sticking out. I haven't seen people around my college wearing stuff like this so I guess it hasn't caught on yet.

• Ugly fashion...

• It got your attention! Hihi, most people like that just want attention to their legs or feel attractive. Classy is always hotter in the end but like most teenage/college girls who I have seen, they want people to notice them. It just might not come off the right way but it is a way.

• Lol eww I hate it when shorts are that tight and look almost like underwear..no I wouldn't wear it

• No, I wouldn't.

• I've actually never seen anyone wear these. At least not in the part of the US where I live, but they look pretty skanky imo

• No way, I can't imagine going out in shorts like that!

• Those are effin ugly.

• Honestly...very few girls will be able to pull this style off. I'm not personally a fan of them, but guys may enjoy a hot body wearing them!