How often do you "grub down"?

I mostly mean for school? Do you tend to dress up? (Nice blouse, skirt, nice jeans etc.) Or do you tend to just grub down a lot?

personally, I think I fall somewhere in between. I live in yoga pants and t-shirts, but I'm very neat and clean about the way I look.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• More often than not. Some days after long nights of reports and studying, your like fuq the hair, fuq the glam, fuq the make - up

Just throw on a hoodie / jeans and call it a day.

The only thing I worry is that my hair looks decent. Not model status, but at least a neat bun and a cute bang.

Then I'm ready for the casual day lol

Sometimes if I get enough sleep at night and have a pretty easy day, I'll wear a flattering outfit and do my hair nicely, maybe flirt with a couple boys lol - but I probably do that maybe one every few weeks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I like to wear comfy clothes, but make it look like I at least tried. So I will wear a lot of yoga pants or cute sweats or jeans, but then I'll try to do a cute ponytail, some minimal makeup, and some small jewelry.

So I guess I'm kind of in between as well.

• I have phases.

There are moments when I'm well dressed pretty much daily.

Then there are times where I have my off days (but that's not so often).

I'd say maybe 2-3 days out of the week, I dress so so.

• I usually try to dress nice. I wear lots of skirts and sometimes casual dresses, also nice dark wash jeans with cute tops(: If I'm being reeeeeally lazy I'll wear yoga pants to school but never sweats haha.

• Maybe 3 or 2 times the whole school year.I tend to dress down in school.

• only to go to the gym or if I am home all day doing errands like running to the drugstore.