Redheads, not gingers?

Do guys like redheads who aren't totally gingers? Like not with curly hair and only a few freckles? So basically it's just the red hair and paleish skin, do guys like that?

Also, if you passed a girl who looked like that on the street, would you check her out? And would it be you're checking her out just because she's a girl, or that you spotted her red hair and wanted to check her out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love redheads. I admit some aspects of gingers are less appealing, but I do like red hair. And paleish skin is fine. I may check out a girl like that on the street, she'd still need a nice face and body.

I prefer redheads to brunettes.

What Guys Said 9

• Why would hair color make me want to check you out?

Now if your hair actually was something that stood out like bright green or something, then that would make pull my eyes towards you. But just a readhead...no I wouldn't check you out JUST for that...

That being said, if you're cute, you're cute, whatever your hair color is. THAT is what will make me check you out...

• Red hair and pale skin are sure to get my attention every time.

• yes, and just because its red hair' it stands out more imho

• Yes, redheads are just as good as gingers, love them both. I would check her out if she was good looking, the hair would be a bonus.

• i think red heads tht are light skinned are extremely hot

• Redheads, gingers...all good ..but I have never had one...EVER..makes me sad.../:

• I prefer redheads. I love freckles and pale skin.

• Gingers, even with light freckles are really unattractive to me. Even brunettes or blondes with pale skin are unattractive to me. I don't know why. But I like the red hair just not everything else.

• Pretty is pretty.

• lolz not helpful

• How is it not? Your question was "Do guys like redheads who aren't totally gingers?" I believe I answered that.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys appriciate not discriminate--- some guys will find you attractive

• I have a strange addiction to redheads, girls only. I always find them cute even if they're not really. I wish I had red hair, too. It's far more fun than being just blond or brunette.

• I think every guy has his hair preference. Some guys really like the redheads AND gingers. :p