If you see an attractive guy, do you ignore or make a eye contact?

when you are walking down the street or when you are out shopping if you bump into a attractive guy ,do you make a eye contact/ glance or you just ignore him ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I eye-f*ck the sh*t out of them. Lol. I'll smile, look away for a minute then look at them again and smile. Or if they're super attractive I'll keep that eye contact and put on my shy smile but a sexier attitude will be noticeable.

What Girls Said 20

• If I'm walking down the street and I see an attractive guy, I'll glance at him and then keep walking. If I bump into him, I'll have a quick look, say sorry, turn bright pink because I just walked into him, and then carry on walking :)

• Same thing I do when I see someone I sorta know but don't necessarily know well enough to say hi to:

I look down and keep walking, lol.

• I usually look at him and attempt to make eye contact and smile, but most times I won't initiate conversations.

• If he's looking at me first I usually make eye contact and smile. If he's not then I just look at him for a few seconds to see if he looks back. If he does not, then I know it's a no-go.

• I definitely make eye contact! I can't avoid it

• Depends on his behavior.

If he's got his act right, I'll talk to him and joke around *try to make him drawn into my personality*

if he's an ass or I'm just not into his personality, I won't be as eager to make a connection

• Well I'm not gonna full on stare at him, cause that's creepy. I'll pretend I don't notice him, but I'll glance, then look away.

• You have nothing to be shy about! I bet if you smiled at a guy you liked, 99.99% of them will smile back!

• Hahah awe thanks for the encouragement. I guess that's just how I am when it comes to guys. I'm more coy. I'm not a super flirty person so.

• I definitely do not ignore him, and try to make eye contact. Or I obviously check him out, I probably wouldn't mind too much if he noticed.

• we can see you even when we're not looking at you. . it's true! :)

now it depends on the style the guy has for me to look at him. .

if he seems approachable I will . . !

really, what would you like us to do?

• Ignore him!

• I agree with Freetobe007. Can't stand big headed guys who know they are fit.

• I'll look at him if he look at me first

• I try to look as cute as possible.

• eye contact..lock eyes..and smile.. :)

• I smile at him, and then look away for a sec, and look at him again

• Well when I'm in the mood I tend to make eye contact & smile at the guy only if he doesn't look all over himself but usually I ignore because I doubt they will notice me anyways,.

• I never make eye contact

• ignore him.

• Eye contact for sure, throw in a smile. I winked at a guy once lol - he asked for my number shortly after, but I was still jail bait at that time so :P

I usually will try and talk to him, just say hello and apologize for bumping into him. Lol there's this one guy I actually have reg convo's with because I've seen his hot ass just about everywhere I go on campus :P he's not interested romantically in me, but hey, always nice to engage a piece of eye candy :P makes my day at least lol xD

It can be nerve wracking only when I'm suspect that he likes me back right away. But meh, it's just talking.

Not nuclear science...

• now that's what I am talking about,there is this girl sitting nearby me and she was just looking at me without blinking ,i bet she has her mind filled with fantasies about me

• thanks for ruining my lunch

• welcome

• I get shy so I look away

What Guys Said 4

• It's funny actually: Me and my sister were wandering the streets of Croydon once when she began eyeing a rather handsome guy behind a window... You know in those cartoons where someones head is behind a painting, then the painting is moved to reveal a really fat body? ... It happened backwards: His body was normal, but the poor git had less teeth then the entirety of the Welsh Rugby team :P

Rest assured, she quickly legged it xD

• Girls not ignoring good looking guys lol. Its the ugly ones like me they ignore.

• Woman have this type of brain you see woamn are not visual or maybe their a bunch of trolls but I really think woman look at a guy if he's rich or driving a expensive car than they would look at you. I was driving a bmw and a bunch of woman were looking at me. Woman are creatures there not human and should not deserve equal rights. us men have to work hard for a woman attention they just have to lay on their backs that's all they do. look pretty and wear revealing clothes to attract millionaires.

• I've been wondering this myself, I am an attractive guy, and when I walk past a lot of attractive girls they don't seem to be looking at me at all, even though I look at them. I mean I don't know a man who can walk past a hot girl without looking at her eyes. So either women are not as sexual as men, and don't notice attractive men when just walking down the street, or they can make "eye contact" without men knowing it. I actually read this once, that women have a wider sigh radius, and can make eye contact with men without men knowing it, of course you women yourself wouldn't know this, because you have never had the sight of a man, and men wouldn't know because vice versa. But anyways I read that in the same article that this is why women don't check out men as often as men check out women, because women can do it discretely, where as the man has to stare straight at her to check her out.

So if you're a girl, and you want to just look at an attractive man on the street, but don't wish to start a convo with him, as you are busy or not interested in dating, you have the choice to check him out without making eye contact, I can't do that, if I check a girl out I have to look straight at her.