What are TRUE "curves"? Boobs and butt?

I've always been slightly confused as to what men consider curves - boobs and butt? Wide hips? Thick thighs? Being overweight? I've heard all sorts of answers for this.

I'm about 114 pounds at 5'2" - which is my normal, healthy weight. I've got 34 C-D bust with a small, defined waist leading down to shapely hips.. yet I have a small backside/thighs. Is this "curvy"? I just don't know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your description isn't really that 'curvy' to me, but this answer really depends on the guy. I am an athletic guy and like the same in a woman, and my definition of curves is simply the feminine shape, but this is just my opinion. I've got a friend that says he just loves a thick gal and he wouldn't date girls as skinny as the ones that I date, but again, that is mere opinion. Find the right guy, and this 'issue' will seem like nothing, find the wrong guy and this will be a constant problem.

What Guys Said 4

• My opinion is the the woman's silhouette. A proportion of bust to waist to hips. My opinion though. To each their own opinion. Sounds like you may be "curvy". But I look at personality a little more than looks.

• It's really all about the guy's taste in women. Everyone is different. In my opinion you are curvy. I like it.

• damn...u from new york? lol.

• It all depends on the guy to me your half curvy. And yes pretty much that's what curvy refers to the but and boobs for me at least.

What Girls Said 2

• I always thought curvy was the ratio of how much your waist tapers in, to how much your hips taper out. If that made sense. lol

• You don't got the bootie, you don't got curves.