Hey guys, the midsection on a girl?

Do you require/expect her to have a little fat there? Do you rather she have love handles or be flabbier as opposed to trim?

I ask because my torso is similar to this

link

I hear a lot of guys talking about "full figured women" and whatnot so I'm curious if that form is less desirable or anything.

The picture's not me, just so you know. My chest area is different, but the torso, by the belly button is the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• You pretty much have the ideal midsection size. I don't like to see abs on a girl, girls are supposed to have a thin layer of fat so it's soft and coushiny.

• Then I better not flex. When I flex, you can see ab muscles. Is that bad?

• That's normal. I meant in a natural state.

What Guys Said 7

• Be yourself and be proud of the body you have. There is someone out there who likes you just the way you are.

• I don't look for skinny. All healthy bodies have some fat. A woman is supposed to be soft especially in the shoulders, tummy and butt.

• No I don't like " full figured" but the girl in that photo looks near perfect.

• Toned is very attractive.

• i think the picture you showed looks great

• I like that type of midsection, however, this is also acceptable: link

• That is a great mid-section

What Girls Said 4

• Your midsection is ideal

Flat and with subtle curves

Love handles aren't cute, despite the fact that white chicks tend to love jeans that are too tight where their muffin spills over

Soft is good too, like this: link

But gut is not

• You shouldn't be worried at all :)

• No, guys like that.

• Most guys prefer what you have, but with breasts of a heavier girl. Augmentation has led them to expect this to be the norm, rather than living with real women.