Ladies I'm looking for underwear?

I'm looking for male underwear to impress my G\F this coming weekend, as it's going to be our yearly ''all-sex weekend''... Can you give me links to those underwear.. If you have ideas of what to do for that weekend let me know.. Thanks for the help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and probably like most don't really know the best ones for guys besides you won't be in your underwear.your birthday suit is all you need

What Girls Said 2

• try a silk with design

• CK or Armani boxers (like David Beckham wears)

What Guys Said 1

• Hahah, you seriously can't really care about getting underwear. I think you just wanted to announce your having a , how you word it " all sex weekend ". Something I would want to know from your Girlfriend is why you can't make that an every or even monthly thing. Just looking out for your best interest man.

• When you have kids in the house all the time, it's not that easy anymore to have sex all the time... think about others' realities... it'll help you in life!

• Settle down man, you didn't mention yall had little ones running around the house, no need to start trying to be offensive.