Ladies I'm looking for underwear?

I'm looking for male underwear to impress my G\F this coming weekend, as it's going to be our yearly ''all-sex weekend''... Can you give me links to those underwear.. If you have ideas of what to do for that weekend let me know.. Thanks for the help.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and probably like most don't really know the best ones for guys besides you won't be in your underwear.your birthday suit is all you need

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• try a silk with design

0|0
    0|0
  • CK or Armani boxers (like David Beckham wears)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Hahah, you seriously can't really care about getting underwear. I think you just wanted to announce your having a , how you word it " all sex weekend ". Something I would want to know from your Girlfriend is why you can't make that an every or even monthly thing. Just looking out for your best interest man.

0|1
    1|0
    • When you have kids in the house all the time, it's not that easy anymore to have sex all the time... think about others' realities... it'll help you in life!

• Settle down man, you didn't mention yall had little ones running around the house, no need to start trying to be offensive.