Do you like any of these shoes?

I found this ad for Jimmy Choo, on here and want to know if any of you ladies like any of theses shoes? Men can answer to if they feel like. : )

I do, there's more then a few on there that I like.

link

link

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• link

link

link

link

link

Do you think they have any in a men's 12 wide?

0|0
    0|0
    • Somehow, I doubt that they do. But, that third link, I absolutly adore thoes shoes! They're awesome.

My favorite are the sparkly red ones,those are amazing shoes! : )

What Guys Said 2

• I must say I'm into women that know how to pull off high heels, but it doesn't mean I dislike a girl that never wears them. Boots don't really do it for me, but perhaps it's because so little women can really pull them off with a nice outfit. When it comes to heels, I prefer them elegant rather than those big, goofy, weird shoes that may be fashion.

On the first link I basically would like to see the pump with peep toe on a great outfit.

Crown Glitter-Coated Leather Peep Toe Pumps

Crown Glitter and Leather Platform Pumps

If it has to be a closed toe pump, no pointy shoes please.

On the second link I like this one the most as I think the lace would give the women that little extra sexy thing, making her look even more stunning:

Blair Lace-Covered Mesh and Patent Leather Pumps

0|0
    0|0
  • The links take me to shoes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wait I though I read 'shorts". And I'm a guy... but I'd say the boots look good, don't care for the shoes.

• These are my fav: link

What Girls Said 6

• I like these link . But I would never pay more than $40 for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are so many which one?

I like a lot of them lol

i would not pay for some of them that I wouldn't wear often.

0|1
    0|0
  • this one's cute

link

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the pairs I have seen made me fall in love or want to spend that much money on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • The link didn't work for me I guess it just goes to the main site when you use a cell phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Jimmy Choos are uncomfortable for me because they're narrow

Louboutins are uncomfortable for me because of the high arch, but they're bearable

I'm not a fan of JC though...I don't get people's fascination with Jeffrey Campbell

0|0
    0|0