What do guys like better with real high strappy heels?

Bare legs or stockings? Come on guys let me know. I hear a lot of you on either side, give your opinion cause I got lots of shoes LOL

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean real stockings, and not a pantyhose or something, then they go best with pumps. Strappy heels really go much better with bare legs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think high, strappy heels look best with a mere red hat. Anything more would be overstated.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly bare legs in a knee length gown or maybe shorter but stockings can pass sometimes too

0|0
    0|0
  • Stockings! I have a thing for women's legs and feet, even more so when they are in hosiery and heels (and high strappy open toed heels are my favorite!)

0|0
    0|0
    • I usual wear strappy heels with bare legs

• Hot too! I still love seeing a woman in stockings too, though! Are those your legs in your avatar? Beautiful legs.

• i like bare...just make sure you lotion those legs

stockings are a bit better with low strapped heels, but it depends on what kinda look your aiming for...the professional look with the stockings and heels are sexy... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, wouldn't it? I prefer bare legged however sometimes stockings/legging etc...can look just as good!

0|0
    0|0
  • stockings or thigh highs are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a tough one. I love both, but I would go with stockings because I see bare legs all the time, where as I never get to see stockings.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure your legs would look great either way.

• probably bare but either is cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wear what you like because there will be guys that like one or the other you can't please them all at the same time

0|0
    0|0