What looks better on a girl: Short, medium, or long hair?

I used to have really really long hair (up to my belly button) but I cut it. It grows fast and sometimes I get too lazy to cut it, so it gets long quickly. However when I have medium hair I feel it looks a lot better (on me at least). I had medium/short hair (shoulder-length that is) for most of my life and I thought it looked better on me than long hair.

Usually what do you guys prefer: Long, medium, or short?

Thanks for your feedback. (:

Most Helpful Girl

• is long hair just super attractive to men because no p*rn star has short hair? its used to grab and it is a natural way to "cover up"

I miss my long hair so much. I felt sexier with longer hair but more sophisticated with shorter hair.

What Guys Said 7

• I like long hair, just because it is long hair... but what I find attractive on a girl depends on the facial features the girl has. Generally, medium hair is nice, sometimes short can look really appealing too as long as it isn't super short. I always like (or as I've seen) long hair on a girl.

• Long hair, past shoulders but not too much longer than their torso. But a friend of mine recently cut her long hair to short, it looks really cute, in truth I miss her long hair.

• I'd say to the shoulder or a little longer is good.

• Depends on the girl.

• Long, it's always long.

• Long hair

• Mid-back, nothing shorter, nothing longer

What Girls Said 2

• I think I asked this question a long time ago and it was mostly mid back length...but I think it depends on her face structure and texture because to me curly hair looks better the longer it is whereas straight hair can look bad if its too long

• I don't know which length is most appealing, but I do know that the universal hairstyle that looks good on all girls is hair that goes to the collarbone. Some people look great with short hair but not long. And others are the opposite. But all girls look good with collarbone length hair.