What's your ideal height for significant other?

I know this will vary depending on everyone's height but I'm curious to know what the majority of answers will be. I'm in between 5'4 & 5'5 and if I could choose a height I'd say 6'2-6'3 I just love tall guys and I just feel so protected around them.

(probably been asked a million times but whatever ;) )

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally 5'9, but anything between 5'7 and 6'1 is good for me as I'm very tall. I'm not attracted to short girls.

• What do you consider to be short?

• It's considered average in the U.S. but I'm in Europe now. Also whether or not we consider someone short has to do with our own height as well. Guys in general don't care about height nearly as much as girls do, so girls don't have much to worry about in this department :)

• Yeah and If you're really tall then you should stick with taller girls. Because I knew this girl who was about 5'3 who dated a guy around 6'7 6'9 and it looked really funy.

What Guys Said 28

• I'm 6ft, and as long as a girl isn't towering over me when she puts on heels, then I'm cool with her height.

• I just don't care about height! Stretching or squeezing a girl doesn't make her any less or more pretty than she already is...

There are so many more important factors than boob size, hip width, hair length and so on, even lashes are something I pay way more attention to than to height - and how tall or short are you is something you will never be able to change anyway.

• I am 5'6 and honestly height doesn't bother me...mainly because I am used to almost everybody being taller than me.

• Really? Even girls?

• well I guess but you see I can't really be picky when it comes to height though, because tall and short women like men taller than me. So that is why I have taken that mentality, because of a need I have to develop a different mentality...Its sort of how fat women have better personalities than skinny and good looking women...they have to because of a need.

• Lol actually I think the heavier the bitchier.

• I'm 6'3

Ideal? Short but it's not that big a deal.

• Same height as me (6'0) or a little shorter than me. I don't really care if she's taller than me as long as she doesn't feel unconformable about it.

• I'm 5'10 and I prefer a shorter girl so I'd like a girl between about 5'3 and 5'8

• I'm 6'2" and I don't really have an ideal height. If you're between 5 and 6 feet then you're good for me.

• 5'5 below

• Really any height equal to or under mine (5'11'') is fine for me. It's nice though if when I hold her, I can rest my chin on top of her head (not just for that reason though lol)

• between 5'0-5'5"

• I'm guessing around 5'4 - 5'7". This is just based on some recent women I've seen. I wouldn't want to date a midget and I wouldn't want to date a female basketball player.

• am 6'2 and a girl between 5'3 to 5'6 would be okay

• Hopefully 5'5" or a little shorter. There was this girl I liked but didn't ask out because she was about an inch taller than me. (She was 5'11" or so.)

• I like just about any height..seriously..am Equal Opportunity...but...if I had to choose I would probably take taller...the theory there being that, if she is good than more is better..PMSL ! my wife is 5'4" btw...(:(:(:

• 6"5 or GTFO

• i like tall girls. I'm 5'9, I like girls with long legs so I usually go for 5'11 girls or taller. but if I find a girls who's short tht I'm into it won't stop me

• 5'4" and below.

• I really just want her to be shorter than me, so I'll say 5'11" and below.

If I was being really choosy then I'd say that 5'5"-5'6" is my sweet spot, but again, it doesn't really matter. Our connection is far more important to me than her height.

• I'm 6'3, I like short girls and tall girls. Short girls are really cute, tall girls have sexy legs.

• I'm about 5'11..and I like short girls..5'4 and below

• I'm 5'10 so I guess no women would date me then. :(

• im 5'9" and anywhere from 5' to 5'9" is good to me :)

• marry a giraffe or a coconut tree.

• wow, never thought height was such an issue, never bothered to care either >.> well I am 5,7 and half if she is my height or maybe a little bit taller it wouldn't bother me much but seriously?

• Seriously what? If I had a pick I would say above six foot. And I don't think I'd go any shorter than 5'9 just my preference. But I'm sure plenty of girls wouldn't mind. And it's not a huge issue, just a question.

• now, I just started my second semester of college (freshmen), and I am not very social mind you, but ... simply walking by women, I never would have a thought in the world that women would be thinking about that, now I wonder how many men were turned down because of height, but think I'll leave this comment on a good note, like you said it's all preference right?

• Well it won't make him undatable. Well actually for most girls they wouldn't date a guy shorter than her unless she herself is very tall. But yes tallness is usually a turn on for most woman.

• I love short girls so I'd say 5'1 to 5'5

• You're the perfect height for me and I'm 6'1

• I'm 6'0 and I like 5'8 and up.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5, which I find ideal. Anywhere between 6'3 and 6'7 is extremely attractive, but really anything above 5'9 is good. Height's not everything.

And yes, I know, now all the guys hate me :p

• heh..I like you! but I am only 5" 11 and one half.../:/:/:Still I will give you an Up Arrow..<3<3<3=D

• I'm 5'3ish and I like guys around 5'8/5'9. I've dated between 5'5 and 6'2, but I like 5'8/9ish because it's comfortable. I can wear heels with a guy that height without looking weird and I don't have to look straight up to see his face. Plus I feel like I should leave the tall guys to the tall girls because they need them more.

• I'm 5'6", so I guess that makes me average. I want a guy who's taller than me by at least a little, but tall guys really appeal to me. It'd be cute to have a guy bend down to kiss me. 6'0" is kind of ideal, but I'm really not too concerned with height. Many, many more important things.

• If he were a little bit shorter than me, that'd be fine. Same height, also fine. A little taller, also fine. I guess I just wouldn't want any extreme height differences.

• I'm 5'5 ..i prefer guys in between 5'11 and 6'3.

• Ultimately I want him to be noticeably taller than me like 5'9-5'10 or taller. But I dnt dicriminate the short guys, unless he's much shorter than me

• Walking on stilts.

• O.O..I would fall on my face..and then I would look even worse...o.O

• A little bit taller than me, but not by much to make me feel uncomfortable! I am like 5'5"/ 5'6" so possibly 5'8" through 6'! Although I don't want to end up like my parents they are a foot apart: my dad is 6'4" and my mom is 5'4"!

• I'm quite tall and used to look right at people's faces, and guys who much are taller than me make me feel a bit uncomfortable. So, a bit above my height (since I don't wear heels)

• I'm 5'4, and I think between 5'9 and 5'11 is perfect. Not too tall, not too short.

• i'm 5"2 and somewhere between 5"8 and 5"10ish.

i often like guys who are about 5"8 I know that's kind of short but it's what I'm often drawn to