Do girls and young women fall for old guys?

I am in the older guy category bracket however I look and feel much younger and of course experienced in marriage, caring and all aspects of life as it comes to you.

i am 5.8 in height 81kg in weight I have all my hair on top, very fit and muscular and above all healthy. Not short of a conversation when it comes to flirting but I noticed an increasing number of young women flirting with me. I mean not all the young chick look at me many do look at me not in a fatherly fashion LOL!

Do you girls look at or fall for cute older guys? and if you do whay and when or which circumstances you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely look at cute older guys. A hot guy is a hot guy regardless. I imagine them as being more mature and capable of handling things in life. I also imagine them as having been around the block a few times, so they're more likely to be attracted to who I am and not just what I look like. I know this fully depends on the person and not the age, as I've discovered first hand, but they are the perks in my mind of older guys.

As for whether I would take that fantasy into reality is a whole different story.

• I never have considered myself cute or a hot guy however these are often used to describe me by younger much younger women. Yes the women I date are in the 21 to 31 age bracket and don't perceive me as a creep or cretin. They also seem (hard to describe for me) kind of lost staring at me I talk and talk and seem like they are not paying attention but just looking at me.

• They are obviously attracted to you then, I suppose.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't PURPOSELY go after older guys, but I do recognize that I tend to get along with them better, and guys I'm interested in usually end up being older [like I don't always know their age when the interest develops]. Every guy I've been in a relationship with has been older than me, each one with a larger age gap than the last. It's totally not intentional, but it's how it's worked out. The guy I'm hanging out with and have an eye on right now is 35, and we're more alike in so many ways, than any other guy I've ever been interested in. I'm 22. My ex was 32. I've also grown up always having older friends and relating to them, so I don't actually think of these 'older people' as being THAT much older.

I think about my attraction to someone and chemistry/compatibility with someone first, I don't even think about their age a whole lot until later. Even then, it doesn't matter much if the other bases are covered.

• Well, different people are attracted to different things.

Personally, I'm not attracted to guys who are much older than me.

• Sorry, but no. I am 23 years old and would not want to date a guy who is twice my age or old enough to be my father, that is just, eww! I prefer guys older than me, but not more than 10 years. Why not date in your age group? I know a lot of girls like older men who can "provide" for them. Some guys say that older men like younger girls and they say "Who doesn't like new things?" Well I will ask you that same question, what young hot women would prefer an older man that she will have to take care of later in life, or a young, hot stud? Another question which woman would you prefer in your bed, someone around your age, or a younger woman? Hope this Helps! =D

• I have a thing for older men. My fiancee is my age, but older men are really attractive to me. Not physically, but their level of maturity and life experience is what I find appealing. I tend to fall easily for the geeky type of guy. For example, I had a bit of a crush on one of my college professors. He was old enough to be my father, but I just found they way he spoke and his mannerism very attractive.

I would not date men that old, though. I guess it's just about appreciation and admiration, more than animal magnetism.

• Not that much older than me. I would go for a guy in his early 30s at the most. Anything older than that would just be a sugar daddy material.

• no I don't really go for older guys he either has to be 2 or 3 years older or one year younger.

• i sure do. I can't deal with babysitting the younger ones... and from my experience that's all I run into, way immature young guys... so I am chasing the older ones now

• yes but a lot of girls I know think age gaps are disgusting

i look at older guys. but the oldest I dated was 12 ish years older and I would be hesitant to do it again the problem came down to him thinking he could take advantage of me and not treat me like a real person because I was a lot younger, he thought he could twist me. I always took him seriously though and I felt I could have connected with him if he tried and took into account our age gap, despite it we still had a lot in common, maybe some of our conversations would be different than with a girl his age but I thought we clicked. too bad he didn't treat me with respect because I really liked dating an older guy.

• No, never.

• I personally do not like older guys but it is possible to land a younger woman, especially if you have resources

What Guys Said 0