What do girls think Is the best style for a guy to wear?

I kind of want to know good styles that fit my personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your favorite color?

Solid color or pattern? What pattern why?

Do you prefer, metal, wood, water, plastic or other...

Do you like slouchy or clean lines

Do you like sporty or non sporty

Do you like metro sexual, rockstar, or cowboy look, or business man, or guy next door look

Do you like to be a walking bulletin board with words and slogans on your clothes

Do you want people to see your clothes or do you want people to see you?

Who do you hang out with and what do they wear and do you like it?

Look at photos of what you like and then chill out with it for a while, look in magazines or whatever and think to yourself...what is it exactly do I like about this...is it the attitude, the impact, the message, is it the sexiness, is it the wealth, or what is it that you like about it...pay attention...

All the things you think you like know what they are and ALSO try something atypical for yourself...just try something you would never wear...

Try to get a real-life girl to HELP you...

What Girls Said 9

• For me personally, modern style. Like nice jeans and a sexy t shirt. I like pullovers on guys too. Maybe a leather jacket with some sneakers like nike or lacoste. I don't like the swagger look.

• Whatever makes you feel comfortable, confident, and happy.

• His own orignal pickings not because its 'suppose' to make him look better

• So get a measuring tape and measure that personality.

No but for real, what is your personality?

• Jeans and t shirt

• honestly, I normally go for more of the country boy look. I especially like the sleeveless shirts, they show off a boys muscles :)

• Find good colors for you. Something that accents your own coloring, eyes, hair etc.

What do you like to wear in shirts, polo's, button downs, slack, jeans?

Mix things up. If you mostly wear t-shirts try a button down or polo. Some girls kind of get tired of guys in t-shirts.

I like jeans on guys with a button down. Like this.

link

It think that shirt is hot with some nice jeans!

Also, take note of your shoes. I hate when guys where shoes that are worn out!

And always make sure it's comfortable.

• I love it when guys can dress. I like it when guys wear cargo shorts and a nice t-shirt. Just keep it simple. That's what I think at least.

• Clothes. Clothes are awesome to wear.

It's super awkward if you come into a party wearing deli meat. Bacon may be the only exception to that rule...

• I want what kind of clothes it is important

• I'm telling you they aren't that important. If a girl is picking you on what clothes you wear, she's probably not one you want for a girlfriend..;.

What Guys Said 4

• The button-up shirt and jeans is a good look; I agree with the anonymous girl. I wear those all the time. My favorite shirts are from Men's Wearhouse. My jeans are mostly from Eddie Buaer and Men's Wearhouse.

• Where what you think you look best in. If you wear it because you think girls will like it (and different girls like different things; some don't even really care that much if you're confident about it) it won't look as natural as if you wear it because it's what makes you happy. Wear what you like and rock it.

• How can we help you if we don't know your personality. You should wear clothes that you feel comfortable in.

• Whenever you feel like your the 95" Bulls.