Guys do think super high-heels are sexy?

How do you feel about heels like this on a girl? Sexy or trashy?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love a woman in heels if she "owns" her own style. If she feels like trash in a set of heels, it usually gives a crappy vibe (Expression) which hinders her style. So if she's gonna wear 'em, she better be willing to feel sexy in them herself. Sometimes it's not necessary for a woman to be "sexy" though, e.g. a business interview. If a woman came in dressed like a hoe, I'd have a very low first impression, but if she was a "sexy intern".. Well... I am a guy ;)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 32

• I'm not really into high heels with heels over a certain height. To me, it's just putting yourself through unnecessary pain, because many of you think it looks hot to every guy out there, though that's not the grossest thing people have done to themselves in the name of fashion or appearance.

I would guess that it's like walking on your tiptoes for 8 hours. It makes a lot of sense to me why many older women have foot / back problems.

• I hate heels. Hate them.

That's just me though. Some guys are into it; some guys aren't. I would wager, however, that most of us don't even pay attention. In fact, despite my earlier claim to detest heels, I won't even notice that you're wearing them until A. you point them out to me B. you complain about how much they make your feet hurt or C. I have to carry you home.

• Well I think "those" heels would certainly look great on a girl. So I'm going to have to go with sexy. It doesn't come off as trashy at all.

• not at all, I don't like them

• I don't think they're trashy, but I just don't think they look very good. High heels are okay, but these are a little too much.

• i lean more toward trashy.

• They're kind of hot. I don't really know for sure if I like high heels. I have read that they are supposed to make women's feet look smaller and legs look longer, and I would probably like those things, but I'm not convinced that they actually do.

• haha just leads you to more foot rub downs! It helps a lot with the posture though, but I don't wear heels and if I do they are always comfy elegant sexy, not to high!

• Don't really care, personally.

I think the whole point is to show more skin, so it probably goes better with more revealing clothing than footwear that covers more skin. It would look silly to pair them up with more conservative clothing.

• Frankly...i love the look. There's nothing not to like. :)

The only "con" to think of is that they're not the most practical shoe in the word...but I like jewelry and jewelry isn't practical at all, so who am I to judge? ;-)

• heels are not sexy

• not trashy at all, they look classy to me .In the example you linked, her heel is only 2" higher than the rest of her foot, so they aren't super high. I like what heels do for a woman's legs and ass more than I do the shoes themselves (given she has the legs to make it work)

• i love the height -- not a fan of peep toe or open toe of any kind

But I don't think they look trashy!

Stiletto heels are insanely sexy!

• That particular style isn't bad (but to still high). But I general, I don't like high heels.

• I think its a display of insecurity. Its overkill on the dress-up instead of an expectancy to like me the way I am for my natural beauty.

• Depends on how you act in them. If you act slutty, they'll appear trashy. If you act classy, they'll appear sexy

• Everyone should wear high heels. At some time. Need to suit the occasion of course. The is a much wider selection of shoe to choose from, than flats

• Nope, I don't like high heels at all. Not my kind of femininity. Same as long fingernails or lipstick. I know many guys are into high heels, but it's not the kind of girl that would turn my head.

• Sexy! Especially if she's hot and got nice legs! I like to give my girlfriend a foot massage to make her feet feel better after she's worn them... Good for me as I find sexy girls feet sexy.

• Only in the bedroom. Super high heels are kind of obnoxious in my opinion.

• yes I find them sexy kid of reminiscent to me of the 70s fashion

• Sexy fore sure . I can't give an explanation but jus sexy for sure

• Depends on the girl really. Not all women can pull it off.

• They are good when the height is between 3" to 5". These shoes are sexy.

• Not really. When girl uses them to pierce someone, that is very cruel.

• Hot! I love high heels!

• Sexy

• sexy :)

• They are sexy looking.

• Hell yes, one of the sexiest things a woman can wear.

• not really.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 10

• Well you have to remember every girl is different. It really matters on what you feel does it make you look sexy but still be you or are they cute...but makes you look like a person your not. Heels if worn right can be sexy, other trashy because your trying to hard. I always go with heels that are comfy and elegant and slight heel. It still gives you a great posture and a little lift and you still feel sexy. When I see girls walking around wearing these things I just shake my head. The best is when I'm on my front porch and they are trying to walk from bar to bar and they can barely move not fun for everyone if you can barely walk over some heels that your trying to look sexy but really its now annoying everyone and your no longer looking sexy! ( But I'm more of a casual type person and when I do dress up I like comfy casual sexy...now were talking hot)

link

Now this heel is still a little to high but its still sexy sometimes shoes look very ugly just sitting on a shelf until you put them with a outfit it looks very hot to men! ( not the best example but what I could find quickly)- Just be yourself and wear what you want to wear just watch what you may attract depending on how you wear it! ex. if you wear sexy heels like that wear a knee length black dress with your boobs covered! so your legs are the highlight of the night!

• Personally I love big heels. Not so much the pair you posted (color/material/design is meh), but the heel height, and shoe shape is nice :)

• I wish this was a poll!

• They look cheap and tacky. It has nothing to do with the heel/platform height, its just the design that I don't like

• Those don't look trashy to me but I think it depends on the clothes too not just shoes

• Those are okay. But anything past 5 inches is ridiculous.

• They're gorgeous. I'd be reluctant to wear them since I'm already 5'7 and I'd be taller than most guys in those but yeah they're nice. Not trashy

• Go for it! I have a pair of six inch black lace stilletto and I'm not to tall so go for it!:)

• There's are only 4 inches, not that high ha ha ;)

• sexy