Thong, cheekie or bikini? Which is sexier?

Guys, settle a bet amongst us gals.

My boyfriend thinks thongs panties are the sexiest and believes that is what guys think as well, Link 1

I personally like something like the cheekie as opposed to the thong and think those are equally as sexy. Link 2

We both think the bikini, although extremely cute, is really not that sexy for you guys. Link 3

Which do you prefer?

1. link

2. link

3. link

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Bikini, I don't like the way thongs practically ride up the girls a**hole.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• definitely number 2. it shows enough to be sexy, with a thong you might as well just be naked, its like skipping the foreplay, it too revealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are the sexiest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl who's wearing them

2|1
    0|0
  • how about a string bikini. that's a fair compromise. shows off more but still provides a little coverage. if I had to choose probably the first or third

1|0
    0|0
  • I am SO totally on board with you...I LOVE bikinis and think that thongs are gross...although the thong pictured is not as bad as most...(:(:(:

1|0
    1|0
  • i think the second one was the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Stringey thong bikinis, high up on the hips.

Oh no, boner... can't control it... nuuuu! D:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear thongs but on girls I think cheekies are sexier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts or cheekie is ultimate turn on for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is the cheeky ones. Those and boy shorts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a really good ass a thong would be sexiest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I personally think that cheekies are the sexiest. Why? Because a thong doesn't really visually change your butt or leave anything to the imagination. A bikini looks like a high-cut low-rise glorified brief in my opinion. But cheekies are sexy because they cover you but still show off a lot. Plus, if you got a big butt it shows it off well, and if you have a little butt it makes you butt look bigger! I think that these are the perfect compromise of the sexiness of a brief with the coverage of a bikini, well at least from the front anyways! >:) Hope this Helps! =D

1|1
    0|0
  • If you have a great butt I'm sure they can all look sexy but personally id wear something that covers my whole butt

2|2
    0|0
  • Cheek or bikini you want to give a samaple not the whole meal so he'll come back for more

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle

1|0
    0|0
  • no question guys like thongs best. I actually prefer thongs too because they are more seamless under clothing. however, I like my cheeky panties as well. but thongs are my fave!

1|0
    0|1