For guys and girls

what race do guys tend to go for with girls latinas, white, or black ?

what race do guys tend to go for with girls latinas, white, black, or asian?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only interested in Asian girls. Japanese are my favorite (because it's also my favorite culture and I like their style more) but all Asian girls in general. I am white but I am not interested in white girls, I don't like their features. While some are beautiful, I just usually find myself drawn to Asian girls, they'"re just more my type.

I think if you have a specific personality then you probably have preferences. My Japanese roommate told me I was more Japanese than her and I'm French. So maybe I'm just drawn to girls who I feel I am made for. If there's a white or black girls with a mentality and an attitude that I like, I'll date her, there are beautiful white and black girls too.

What Guys Said 5

• Ive gone through phases as I've grown up. I started with black...went to white girls in high school because theyre black mans kryptonite. And now I love love love latina women. I've dated all but for me there's something about latina women...mmmm latina women..

• I like girls of all the backgrounds you mentioned.

• I prefer to go for Asians. White is secondary and if I ever brought back a latina girl or an african american girl my parents would kill me or my grandparents would kill me. My family emphasizes that they want all the younger generation to date/marry a girl in the same race. Hell, my uncle was disowned because he married a white woman but my family has opened up slowly.

• i prefer white, but I can do any

• What do you mean , YOU people?!? (tropic thunder)

What Girls Said 4

• any race once I like them

• so in your world guys don't go for asians (oriental and south asians)?

• Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone I forgot to write it in sorry

• black guys all day

• I only date Asians.

I wouldn't dream of setting eyes on any other race, EVER.

• Racist...

• I was being facetious. I think this question is incredibly stupid. Way to fail.